Can anyone identify this flower please?

I have been given a number of these flowers. They grow from an onion like bulb whilst the stem and leaves resemble those of a daffodil. The flower as you can see is Orange, but I believe there are other colours available. My plants have been growing in shaded surrounds and have been blooming for about 6 weeks. I would like any information that might help me to grow these plants.20210424_121110.jpg.50140c059839244ed49eac637183babd.jpg20210424_121119.jpg.ec04da725793a27a070bf4dec32a97f6.jpg

Edited by planemad
  • Like 2

3 minutes ago, Andrew Dwyer said:

The gf says it’s “ wan phet tit “.

We have had these for quite a while, the flowers fall off and they come back on their own without any interaction from us.

6618B046-97A2-4C9E-B2BB-630D2359A7D4.thumb.jpeg.0aa69581b339b943b71267dc04e0ee3a.jpeg

8 minutes ago, tifino said:

or maybe she just wanna see it?

I think shes seen tits most of her life to be fair

• Like 1

22 hours ago, The Hammer2021 said:

Amaryllis.  Fast growing Lilly.. grown from bulb...in temperate climates an indoor plant often just grown for one season...a common Xmas gift. The pre potted bulb  is often given as a Christmas  gift and flowers by March April may

Hence the nick name I know them by, 'Christmas Lilly'

I used to grow the larger bright red ones, and striped ones, each Christmas back in the uk. It was a tradition.

That pink colour seems the most common here....and I have seen there is also a variety the same colour that is all shredded up into a ball and looks like a pompom. 

• 2 weeks later...

I think the above comments have pretty much nailed the identity of this flower, many thanks again for all the responses. Just out of interest, I stumbled upon plantnet.org which found the plant immediately, and sure enough:
Hippeastrum puniceum (Lam.) Voss - Amaryllidaceae - Barbados lily OR
Hippeastrum striatum (Lam.) H.E.Moore – Amaryllidaceae - Striped Barbados lily, take your choice.
So, thanks again.