Doctors say stroke-like symptoms after Sinovac shot, stress related

Jonathan Fairfield

4 hours ago, Sheryl said:

There were no clots. Extensive medical tests, imaging etc found that these women did not have any clot (the initial medication for clots was given empirically, turns out not necessary).

No abnormalities at all were found on extensive testing and all women fully recovered within a very short time.

Hence the conclusion that it was an anxiety reaction. 6 of the 7 women  worked in the same province and likely know each other. These things can occur as a form of group hysteria.

The adenovirus based COVID vaccines (Astra Zeneca and J&J) do carry a very small risk of blood clots (about 1 in 500,000) but so far no indication that Sinovac does. Sinovac is a traditional vaccine made of inactivated virus.

Anxiety reaction... nothing if not topical I suppose...

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Forrests Father said:

Stress related? As a trained health professional I would recommend two Leo beer 30 minutes before the Sinovac jab.

I'm totally lost when it comes to physiology and grateful for this advice.  I'm not due my jabs for a while but could you just confirm whether that is 2*320ml or2*620ml . Also is it Leo for AstraZeneca or is Chang more suitable?

3 hours ago, Jonathan Fairfield said:

Thai health authorities say the reported stroke-like symptoms occurring after some people get Sinovac’s COVID-19 vaccine, are a stress-related response, assuring the community that the vaccine is safe to use.

I've never met anyone that wants to try a voluntary stroke, but if the health authorities say it's safe then I guess it must be.

Thank god I'm over 60... I can get my stroke using normal methods..

• Sad 1

There can't be any side effects on this Sinovac. China has always been fully transparent and surely would have let the world know about it. ????

Yes, it's true they have injected some millions of their own population even before the trials were over, but it's a minor aspect.

Why so many people bash a vaccine with a 3% efficacy rate on dose one, I cannot understand.

• Haha 2

44 minutes ago, Gulfsailor said:

Mass hysteria is real and not as rare as one would expect. 
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_mass_hysteria_cases

Based on your evidence suggesting it's common I think you're very wrong.

The link contains about 2 pages of incidents dating back over 500 years.

Very rare - it's so rarely seen that I suspect it doesn't really exist outside the minds of a few over imaginative researchers.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, tifino said:

how can they spin doctor it up, as Stress; when those jabbed did it voluntarily?? 

You want to see my wife's blood pressure when she even has to go to the local clinic, let alone get a needle.

Most of us would be classified as dead.

• Like 1