dirty farang

smedly

police did a big photo shoot in pattaya  tonight on soi buakhao

what an insult, what few people are left here are doing their best to support the locals and put money in pockets that badly need it, not a chance this government are going to step up for the people 

anyone can guess the motive behind this nonsense 

the dirty farang  is spreading covid 

and yet pretty much all covid detections in Chonburi are Thai  - various Thai clubs still open across Pattaya 

shameful 

• Confused 2
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, zzaa09 said:

Time to close the borders and entry points and then boot out all of the undesirable resident and long-termer types. 

Problem resolved.

Dirty Farang. 

They have accommodated foreigners for over 12months now, Covid extensions easily obtained, regular retirement and marriage extensions being processed. It was thought they wanted to push people out earlier in the pandemic, by delaying the announcement of extensions until the last minute, not sure if that was to get a few to leave or just their last minute way of doing things.

• Like 1

Visas in Pattaya = everybody eats. Kow jai mai?

Are there any big elections looming? If so, I doubt that an Anti Farang message would sway voters - not to mention that it would be detrimental for the future tourist industry. Undoubtedly, Anutin will be made aware of that fact.

Many girls are hyper stressed about money problems. Yesterday, the cops closed the Naklua massage shops. WT*! I hope that the gals are eligible for the Government Assistance.

3 hours ago, faraday said:

Anutin didn't actually say "dirty" he said the equivalent of " damn". Still not very nice though.

I doubt he said it in English, what is the Thai word for it?

11 minutes ago, EricTh said:

I doubt he said it in English, what is the Thai word for it?

Sokabrok

Which he didn't say. Faraday is correct. Never happened.

Edited by RobMuir
  • Confused 1

13 minutes ago, RobMuir said:

Sokabrok

Which he didn't say. Faraday is correct. Never happened.

I'm not asking for what is the Thai word for dirty. I'm asking for what did he originally said in Thai.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, RobMuir said:

Maybe they don't want to be photographed associating with the prostitues the soi is famous for?

It has been stated many times by the authorities here...there is NO prostitution in Pattaya ????

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, actonion said:

Wait until the South African & then Brazilian variant hit Thailand 

How many variants are there running around?

Is there an Indian variant seeing as how the virus is spreading fast there now.

Edited by EricTh

2 minutes ago, EricTh said:

How many variants are there running around?

Is there an Indian variant seeing as how the virus is spreading fast there now.

New variants  arriving regularly  it seems 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, banglay said:

I like the way the media are OK  calling it the UK variant .. but the same media refuse to call it the Chinese or Wuhan Virus where is originated from ....but then again most of the MSM are biased towards China or maybe  just in fear of it ...

Well it's one type of thing to call it the China virus and another type of thing to call it Kung Flu. But you're point has some merit. Calling it the China virus etc. has indeed inflamed anti Asian bias even violence by morons in parts of the world and it follows saying the UK variant could have a similar effect in other parts of the world including Thailand. So I think that the media should label variants with their scientific names.

• Like 1