German retiree and girlfriend nabbed for dealing in crystal meth in Pattaya

webfact

The worst part for this German idiot - after serving a lengthy jail term in arguably one of the worst prisons on the planet, he will be deported then put on a terrorist watch list. He will not be able to travel for at least ten years. This happened to a friend of mine (who I had warned NOT to get involved with illegal drugs in LOS!) and he is screwed for the next decade.

Edited by J Town
add'l info
  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

3 hours ago, petermik said:

if anyone stupid enough to dabble in drugs only needs to look at these two healthy (not) looking specimens and stay away.....idiots

Klaus the Clown selling ICE definitely not retired, he will be when he gets 20 years Bird 5555

4 hours ago, BritManToo said:

But on the plus side his Thai 'girlfriend' was a ladyboy, so they can still be together in prison.

Thought the same thing. On the other hand he can pimp his g-friend out and can actually make some money supporting themselves in there. I would also think the don't have to go cold sober as they might be able to get  that stuff in there. so only thing changers is where they live and certain freedoms.

• Haha 2

12 minutes ago, J Town said:

The worst part for this German idiot - after serving a lengthy jail term in arguably one of the worst prisons on the planet, he will be deported then put on a terrorist watch list. He will not be able to travel for at least ten years. This happened to a friend of mine (who I had warned NOT to get involved with illegal drugs in LOS!) and he is screwed for the next decade.

He will not be able to travel to Thailand for the next 10 years..

Do you really believe that every convicted drug dealer is placed on a terrorist (!) watch list?

If they have served their sentence, they have as much right as anybody to travel.. Subject to entry regulations of a given country and whether they check for convictions. (most don't)  Sheesh... Anti-drug propaganda.

Awful lot of convicted people in the world due to the War on Drugs..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, bobbin said:

He will not be able to travel to Thailand for the next 10 years..

Do you really believe that every convicted drug dealer is placed on a terrorist (!) watch list?

If they have served their sentence, they have as much right as anybody to travel.. Subject to entry regulations of a given country and whether they check for convictions. (most don't)  Sheesh... Anti-drug propaganda.

Awful lot of convicted people in the world due to the War on Drugs..

I'm just posting what I witnessed. And yes, I can see these vindictive people screwing this guy by putting him on a terrorist watch list. My friend's sin was pot, more than just for personal use but not much. This idiot was selling meth.

7 hours ago, petermik said:

if anyone stupid enough to dabble in drugs only needs to look at these two healthy (not) looking specimens and stay away.....idiots

The five standing behind do not look much healthier!

Edited by KannikaP