Large group of foreigners arrested at party in Pattaya for violating COVID-19 rules

webfact

2 minutes ago, Jingthing said:
3 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

While they may have acted foolishly, did they break a law ????

Where is that law ?? It would be good to see a link which highlights the limits / regulation for Chonburi. 

Additionally: Why are some foreigner’s so quick to wish for the deportation of other foreigners???

Expand  

Back off dude.

I asked a question.

I never said I wished that.

OK?

It's a fair question if they broke a law.

Fair enough, I see it as a common theme when a foreigner does something wrong, there is always a poster or posters calling for their deportation. You didn’t call for their deportation, but still......  why even mention it ?

Any link to the Emergency Degree regulations for Pattaya ??? I can’t find anything, a list of regulations etc... the information for Bangkok is fairly clear, but not for Pattaya.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

In Bangkok (Red area) there is a limit on gatherings of ‘friend / family’ of 20 people.

I did read previous that there were higher limits in other areas, however, finding clear and concise information motion is difficult, especially when the local mayor of governors have been given authority to set their own regulations. 

Regardless, a gathering of +/- 30 people is a little silly and careless given the current situation, but I can’t help but wonder if the ‘outrage’ is due to these being foreigners. 

The key question remains, did they break any laws or local regulations?

Neighbours called because of loud music and noise 11.50pm so yes. 

• Sad 2