Mask fines are coming to a vehicle near you!

Crossy

I'm sure we will have a proper thread soon but for now from Richard Barrow.

IMPORTANT: Bangkok City Hall has clarified that if you’re in your own car with at least one other person, then you must wear a mask or pay a fine of up to ฿20,000. You must also wear a mask even if you are alone in a public place. Beast advice is to wear all the time

https://twitter.com/RichardBarrow?ref_src=twsrc^google|twcamp^serp|twgr^author

• Sad 1

2 minutes ago, Crossy said:

Bangkok City Hall has clarified that if you’re in your own car with at least one other person,

So if I am driving my Mrs to the local shop, the lady I was intimate with 30 minutes previously, I must wear a mask. Kinnel!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, KannikaP said:

So if I am driving my Mrs to the local shop, the lady I was intimate with 30 minutes previously, I must wear a mask. Kinnel!

Exactly what everyone in the office is saying (from behind the office mandated masks of course).

• Like 1

This is just what I was telling my wife they will do next last night. She said nonsense it is only for being outside and I said it is a money maker for the police and technically you are outside when in your car. Let's see what CM does. Next they will be peaking in at you in a public toilette when you are taking a dump to see if you still have it on.

• Haha 2