Bangkok vs. Mexico City

moontang

1 hour ago, moontang said:

Carne asada or ground pork in palm oil... Taco Bell, McDonald's??  Pretty much for low class in America, pretty much for HiSo and EuroTrash in LOS. 

The food you get in Mexico is NOTHING like what you get in the US or Europe.  Impossible to compare.  Especially if trying to compare to the fast food places.

With that being said, I quite like the Mexican food in the US.  Especially Tex Mex.  But after living in Mexico for about a year, it's very different.  I like both!  And every once in a while, after a long night of partying, Taco Bell is pretty good.....LOL.  I've not had McD in decades.

7 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

The food you get in Mexico is NOTHING like what you get in the US or Europe.  Impossible to compare.  Especially if trying to compare to the fast food places.

With that being said, I quite like the Mexican food in the US.  Especially Tex Mex.  But after living in Mexico for about a year, it's very different.  I like both!  And every once in a while, after a long night of partying, Taco Bell is pretty good.....LOL.  I've not had McD in decades.

If you go to certain Mexican neighborhoods in the US you can get some real deal Mexican food but of course I know what you mean.

• Thanks 1