Need help finding a house in Pakchong

Toolong

I'm a retired foreigner (UK) living in Pakchong in a house that belongs to my Thai wife. It's an old family house that she inherited and that we've lived in (happily) for decades.

Thing is, I'm no longer content with the location of the house. Meaning I can't handle it anymore as it's too near the main highway (Mittaphap, opposite Chockchai farm) and hell to travel to & from the house at times(traffic....blocked/lethal u-turns, etc).

So.....gotta find another place or I'll go mad.

I'm seeking info from any kind folk who know of any decent houses for sale in the area. Will hopefully share cost with stepson but neither he nor I are Rockefellers + wife doesn't want to sell old family home,  so price limit is about 8 million. That's LIMIT.....would prefer 4/5/6! May sound a lot to some (it's a lot to me, believe me!) but these days it seems it doesn't buy you much in these parts!

Or does anyone know of good 'estate agents' in the area?

Could be land only....and we build, but in either case must have chanote or nor sor 3 gor. 

I ain't no 'spring chicken' either....so want to do this without delay!

Any help appreciated. 

I have a land for sell at Sir James golf club at muak lek, Saraburi 233 sq. Wah  must see my.   Telephone number is <contact by personal message>.   House for sell at Pak Chong, phutawan. Community nice and quiet place 

Edited by ubonjoe
removed phone numbers (forum rule)

8 hours ago, Denim said:

Denim...that's really good of you to respond and attach the links & pics. I appreciate it.

You're dead right there about there being more options going Saraburi way or towards Korat. That is certainly true! Which is unfortunate as we need to stay closer to wife's district & old house for (her) work reasons. So I am a bit limited.

I guess it's sometimes a small world, even online.....so to speak, as I have in fact been looking at 'dd property' online a lot recently. It's a good site.

Funny thing is the house in the second picture.....we already went to see that, and I loved it.....it was ideal....except that my stepson who's sharing half or more (probably more) of the price of any new property....didn't see it my way!! That was disappointing. But oh well. 

The 2 other pics by the way.....saw both a while back and first one I liked a lot but wife wasn't keen. 2nd essentially suffered the same fate! (Think 2nd was already sold.)

But the hunt is still on......and we'll see.

But thanks a lot, Denim. (btw....forgot to say in original post that I have offered a commission of 5 thou to wife's friends - I don't have any! - if I buy a house that they recommend. Applies here too but worried TV rules might forbid me putting that out there(?) Dunno. )

4 hours ago, John ateerat said:

I have a land for sell at Sir James golf club at muak lek, Saraburi 233 sq. Wah  must see my.   Telephone number is <contact by personal message>.   House for sell at Pak Chong, phutawan. Community nice and quiet place 

John....thanks for the reply. 

Muak lek  - bit too far. 

Phutawan - interested......it's close to us. Would like details about it. Price & exact location.....certainly need that info......but not sure about the Thai Visa rules, so as you say I should send you a personal message. But.....I will just have to figure out how to do that! (Sorry....I'm a bit inexperienced with TV and have never sent a personal message.) I'm sure it's easy. Just give me a while! ☺

Or could you just send ME one? 

Whichever comes first! But John...for now, thanks for message and yes, interested in Phutawan place.

14 minutes ago, Toolong said:

(Sorry....I'm a bit inexperienced with TV and have never sent a personal message.) I'm sure it's easy. Just give me a while!

Hover your mouse pointer over his name or avatar and click message.

image.png.2538b3a11ccb675c9e9a805ee1d9b6ad.png

49 minutes ago, Excel said:

Would have thought the better option would have been for your

Wife and her Son to ask around the area, you know what some areas are like when they get a sniff that foreigners are involved.

Yes, they are asking......kind of......just not as enthusiastically as I am!! Everything's covid to them right now. ????

You're right about sniffing a falang.....but quite honestly I haven't detected too much of that......yet, anyway! I don't come across as loaded.....they can see I'm a cheap Charlie straight off!!

Cheers for the advice though ????

4 hours ago, John ateerat said:

Please look at the google maps for the area, phutawan 5, ask for John at the security gate.

image.jpg

Thank you for the picture, John. 

Weather is quite stormy today so staying home, but will try to visit the house very soon.   Will be in touch. Bye for now.