How busy is Jomtien Immigration at present?

giddyup

37 minutes ago, prk888 said:

Or just before 11.30 when it closes the session

I have always feared them closing the doors and having to come back after lunch. Maybe a little earlier. Have they still not got the online 90 day reporting working.......?

...also need to do 90 day by next week latest, and rode by on my morning bicycle ride today to have a look, was there sometime between 9-10AM. Very quiet outside, so did not even bother go have a look in, just assume is pretty quiet except maybe on Monday.

Edited by mran66

7 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

I have always feared them closing the doors and having to come back after lunch. Maybe a little earlier. Have they still not got the online 90 day reporting working.......?

seems the system is up and running, but prompts me to go immigration office. I guess is because I have new passport that has not been used to enter the country. Did one report with new passport, and thought would work online after that but seems not. Thus assume wont work until enter the country with the new passport and get new entry card number. Need to ask when I go file the report in person.

• Thanks 1

Has anybody actually successfully used the online 90-day reporting website to make a report since it came to life again? Just because Immigration says that it's all fine and dandy now doesn't necessarily mean that it will work.

Not very busy, if you go late morning or mid afternoon. I did my retirement extension Friday and was in there less than 10 minutes. 3 minute queue outside. Pick up of passport and 90 day report on Monday was less than 3 minutes.

Monday mornings and days right after Govt office closures are normally busier. Hope this helps.

There is also an online queuing system App they use now which will

let you jump the queue. I think it’s called Q-que or something like that.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Guderian said:

Has anybody actually successfully used the online 90-day reporting website to make a report since it came to life again? Just because Immigration says that it's all fine and dandy now doesn't necessarily mean that it will work.

I know two people who have used it successfully.

I printed out the "Accepted" proof for a friend today. He had done the reporting today but doesn't have a printer.

Edited by J Town
added

4 hours ago, Guderian said:

Yes I done mine online no problems a few days ago.

regards 

Scotsman 

56 minutes ago, scotsman said:

Yes I done mine online no problems a few days ago.

regards 

Scotsman 

I think it's the luck of the draw. I went a few weeks back and had to wait outside in a dirty great long queue nearly to the road. No queue-jumping for 90 day. This was on a Wednesday, mid morning and wasn't after or before a holiday weekend. Next time I'm going to do it by post unless I read good reports of the online reporting system.