Moving to Pattaya April or May 2021?

I am currently in Sakon Nakorn and wondering what kind of hoops I might have to jump through to move back to Pattaya?

Now with the recent news that covid is getting worse is this going to be possible?

Can we still travel throughout the country or are there travel restrictions for inter provincial travel?

This covid situation is so frustrating. 

Thanks

All joking aside, there's no reason you can't move here.  You can get cheap rents, though a lot are of limited duration so that the prices can go up when things get better.  Some prices to buy are down too, though those who can afford to wait aren't dropping much, if any.

Don't expect Pattaya to be the town you remember though, that's a year or more away.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, DefaultName said:

Don't expect Pattaya to be the town you remember though, that's a year or more away.

It is important for people to realize this current reality.  Although they are looking to rush back into Thailand as tourists, the current environment is far from what it was a couple years ago.  I might recommend visiting and seeing if you still want to 'move' there with the current state of affairs.