People in Korat who won't reveal timelines face fines and jail

webfact

3pm.jpg

Picture: Daily News

The governor of the north eastern Thai province of Nakhon Ratchasima Wichian Jantharanothai has threatened people who do not reveal where they have been and other data will be jailed for one year and/or fined 10,000 baht.

This is according to article 49.

His warning comes after a group or groups of infected people with Covid-19 refused to say where they had been putting medical staff at risk.

Some 200 medical personnel needed to be quarantined as a result, reported Daily News

Forty two new cases of Covid were announced in the province yesterday bringing the total there to 509. 

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-04-28

8 minutes ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Already got me last week for the violation of thai penal codes when they found me at massage shop

What part of Thailand are you in Sticky ??  I am in Udon Thani massage are still open, Just fitness centers (which I used to visit every day) and Bars -- restaurants restricted to food only.

25 minutes ago, sanuk711 said:

What part of Thailand are you in Sticky ??  I am in Udon Thani massage are still open, Just fitness centers (which I used to visit every day) and Bars -- restaurants restricted to food only.

And outside the city everything is perfectly normal

And the masses still do not get the "Be a responsible member of society", in order to keep the virus from moving along and also to stop from infecting medical staff and first responders.  FACE is so hard to remove from the Thai culture and attitude when you have a pandemic like this.  For many daily life and actions will never change as they have been raised with Morals that teach them they can do what they want as one day they will die and they can never escape that or change that.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, ThailandRyan said:

And the masses still do not get the "Be a responsible member of society", in order to keep the virus from moving along and also to stop from infecting medical staff and first responders.  FACE is so hard to remove from the Thai culture and attitude when you have a pandemic like this.  For many daily life and actions will never change as they have been raised with Morals that teach them they can do what they want as one day they will die and they can never escape that or change that.

covid copy.jpg

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, webfact said:

His warning comes after a group or groups of infected people with Covid-19 refused to say where they had been putting medical staff at risk

Hand them straight over to the police... see if that makes them change their minds.

2 hours ago, wombat said:

covid copy.jpg

And your point, oh of course a denier of facts. Do some research and learn about Long covid and the symptoms that linger on for those infected and do not die.

Edited by ThailandRyan
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Sticky Rice Balls said:

Whew, for a second there I thought they were gonna come after me about Article 50.....

Already got me last week for the violation of thai penal codes when they found me at massage shop

How much do you earn?

How could they afford a year in jail for everyone?   The example was set by the cabinet members.    I don't understand why at this point the HCW are not using proper PPE for all patients?    Just assume all person's are positive.   

• Like 1

22 hours ago, sanuk711 said:

Chiang mai......pop on by and the first sangsom is on me.....bring ur own mixers ????