Vasectomy at PDA Bangkok: My Story

WMHenning11

I tried to get one at the PDA but they wouldn't do it due to their rules....outdated I say. I got mine done at Pattaya Intl about 7 weeks ago, went similarly well, 11k baht, glad i went there in the end, more local plus I liked their attitude

Edited by scubascuba3

Not all that it's cut out to be.  Severely impacted my ambitions to be a world class musician, professional footballer and astronaut. 

Good news is , I may be out of bullets but I can still aim the thing. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 6/18/2021 at 4:48 PM, scubascuba3 said:

yeah call them 02 2294611 9am to 4pm

That worked well.  My wife called them and arranged an appointment for me for later this month.  No questions asked, once they knew my age.  The cost will be a 5,000 baht donation, as stated by the OP.

One question:  I'm booked in for my first Covid vaccination the day after my vasectomy.  Is there any reason why I shouldn't do the two procedures back-to-back?

2 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

One question:  I'm booked in for my first Covid vaccination the day after my vasectomy.  Is there any reason why I shouldn't do the two procedures back-to-back?

As they both involve a small pricß I guess not..........JOKING!!!!

Edited by Surelynot
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, brewsterbudgen said:

That worked well.  My wife called them and arranged an appointment for me for later this month.  No questions asked, once they knew my age.  The cost will be a 5,000 baht donation, as stated by the OP.

i can't see a reason but no harm your wife calling and asking them. Also they may want to see proof you have 2 kids, photos, birth certificates. They asked me for proof but I didn't take a wife along

1 hour ago, scubascuba3 said:

i can't see a reason but no harm your wife calling and asking them. Also they may want to see proof you have 2 kids, photos, birth certificates. They asked me for proof but I didn't take a wife along

Thanks. They told my wife I needed to take along my passport and my son's birth certificate. We only have 1 kid but once they knew I was nearly 61, they said it was OK.