Insurance for flying back

Im a swedish man living uninsured in Chiangmai. My children are worried that something can happen and that they have to pay an expensive flight back if Im unconcious. Is it possible to get some insurance that only cover the flight back to Sweden without costs for doctors or hospitals as I will be 75 in the endd of august and a full insurance is so expensive. 

The kind of flight you can take   "unconscious" involves private jets, flight nurses, and costs $100-200,000 USD. The insurance that covers medical air evacuation is only covered when medically necessary, when appropriate care is not available in Thailand. Not because you don't have insurance and wish to return to Sweden.

I would plan on dying at home in Chiang Mai or else go back whilst still able to travel. 

Edited by Captain Monday

You're looking for repatriation insurance. If you think about it, it's similar to life insurance. I was told, at the age of 66, that I was too old to start. Although I plan on going back home occasionally, I will most likely die here unless they refuse to give me morphine or something.