streaming music and movies..

1FinickyOne

I just tried to sign up for Spotify.. not sure if available here or I just hit a glitch... could not sign up...

Also, what is the best way to get a huge variety of movies, mostly I like older movies, classics.. I do have Netflix but I would like a wider variety...

Is there one good service or is an android box best?

If you have an android phone or tablet, then Google search filelinked download android.

Give it the required permissions,

Then Google best filelinked stores 2021.

You can install movie apps on your phone or tablet to test which ones are for you,

Then buy an android box or stick nowerdays are just as good but less intrusive,

And do the same.

I've seen apps that are dedicated to old movies,

But never tried them.

I prefer the new ones, but I do have to say, treasure of the siera madre takes some beating ????

19 hours ago, recom273 said:

Take a search for plexshares - these are people that maintain and share media servers, you will find a better range of movies than Netflix. 

Most have automated request services.

before i signed up, I used the search feature and I was so excited - - they had every old movie I wanted and some are difficult to find... then I signed in and none of them are available???? Am I doing something wrong? 

Though for free I can't complain and I am sure there is plenty actually there... 

I tried Casablanca, Diner, Diva, and Morgan [1966 weird cult film I have never been able to locate] Can you get any of those? 

On 4/30/2021 at 9:56 AM, 1FinickyOne said:

before i signed up, I used the search feature and I was so excited - - they had every old movie I wanted and some are difficult to find... then I signed in and none of them are available???? Am I doing something wrong? 

Though for free I can't complain and I am sure there is plenty actually there... 

I tried Casablanca, Diner, Diva, and Morgan [1966 weird cult film I have never been able to locate] Can you get any of those? 

Tried...does it mean watched or tried and failed?