Thai Visa Forum

• Replies 155
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A friend from my home country Belgium where he also lives is busy on a Thai dating website for a month now.   Very interesting stuff going on there.   He is beginning 60 and not lo

I sit with bargirls (as many on here do I am sure) and they receive loads of calls every night from their many boyfriends........I often have the phone thrust into my hand and told to chat with them..

The odd thing is the way the generations have changed their attitudes. My wife's generation (all poorly educated)were all looking for a reliable husband and for 20 year she was harassed by acquaintanc

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Heng said:

No different from what one sees in public here.  (and certainly not every case of course).  In so many conversations (and just in English or Mandarin with a local Thai 'conversation participant' from what I can personally understand) one overhears ....the local party looks/seems to have no idea (and perhaps isn't even listening) to what the foreign party is talking about.   The gist is something like...

A. Question requiring something other than a head nod or a "um hmm..." regarding other country politics or some other current news topic.

B.  "um hmmm...."

Have to say, I wouldn't be listening to that foreign party either.

Talk to me about the beer or fried fish I'm ordering, or the after dinner activities in which we're about to partake.

• Like 2
10 hours ago, Maybole said:

The odd thing is the way the generations have changed their attitudes. My wife's generation (all poorly educated)were all looking for a reliable husband and for 20 year she was harassed by acquaintances and relatives who all wanted to marry a "rich" farang ( all farang were believed to be rich). Our daughter's generation were better educated and wanted to combine a secure marriage with a long time employment. My grand nice (22 years old) and 2 grand daughters (18 and 14) are focussed on obtaining university degrees with the intention of obtaining a well paid career WITH A PENSION. 18 year old questions why she should endure pregnancy and caesarian section just to please a man.

How times have changed.

I am well pleased with them.

Ummm, because the future of the human race depends on it?

• Confused 1
3 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Thats not exclusive to Thailand, many moons ago I was working in Glasgow doing the very same thing while she was talking to her boyfriend who was working in London, Inter City Sex i called it

Was she a Glaswegian or Aberdonian lassie?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
5 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

I lived ages in Aberdeen. Never fancied 1 of them.

Only thing they were thinking about is to get drunk.

Same in Glasgow but a man has to do what a man has to do, any port in a storm

• Haha 2
Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

I lived ages in Aberdeen. Never fancied 1 of them.

Only thing they were thinking about is to get drunk.

I worked on some gardening programme in Aberdeen (Beechgrove Garden) for a week, rained every day.

@ChipButtyMy boss in Glasgow was found dead at her desk one morning, face down in a pool of vomit.

Nice lady, got drunk in the works bar every night until she passed out. I was in Glasgow an entire summer, rained every day. 

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, BritManToo said:

I worked on some gardening programme in Aberdeen for a week, rained every day.

@ChipButtyMy boss in Glasgow was found dead at her desk one morning, face down in a pool of vomit.

Nice lady, got drunk in the works bar every night until she passed out. I was in Glasgow an entire summer, rained every day. 

Had her clothing been re arranged?

• Confused 1
Just now, CharlieH said:

Had a honeymoon near Inverness ! The weather actually described the relationship, mostly rain, occasional storms, sunny patches but always cold and miserable. Divorced !

It was rather a "nightmare".

• Thanks 1
2 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

You have her number?

The Lesbian Im talking about, nah you dont want it and she used to ride a Harley Ive not seen her for a while

9 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

Apparently a friend of hers, living in Germ-any with an old bloke gets 50,000 Baht each month to support her family in Isaan and is planning to build her mom a new house.

Now, everyone talking about it and that and other families encouraging their daughters to get a German as well.

They go to far to say: Don't bring another farang home, we want a German

Did she say the 'old bloke' was German?