Women on dating websites

AlfHuy

1 hour ago, CharlieH said:

Believe none of what you hear and believe half of what you see”

seems appropriate for this activity.

Yes sadly reading is a lost art.

1 hour ago, ChipButty said:

The Lesbian Im talking about, nah you dont want it and she used to ride a Harley Ive not seen her for a while

I like women who take the "initiative".

Send a pic to me, by PM if you want (and add one of her GF too), krub.

You say your friend is around 60 and not exactly Richard Gere and in Belgium (why he wastes his time looking for Thai girls?) so obviously he will get answers from professionals or desperates or scammers. AFAIK those websites are also populated with genuinely nymphomaniac girls who have a regular job and don't need a single satang (teachers, bank employees, etc..). 

Edited by Sundown

8 minutes ago, Sundown said:

You say your friend is around 60 and not exactly Richard Gere and in Belgium (why he wastes his time looking for Thai girls?) so obviously he will get answers from professionals or desperates or scammers. AFAIK those websites are also populated with genuinely nymphomaniac girls who have a regular job and don't need a single satang (teachers, bank employees, etc..). 

He just wants to adventure the Thai girls a bit.

Your statement is not really true.

I once dated a  woman, working in a bank. The only thing what she cared about was, how much money she could get.

Sure, there are exceptions but for many, the pressure is so high to provide for their family and in their eyes the only way out is, to find a "wealthy" farang.

Do you know that teachers get very easily bank loans and some of them are maxed out.

Always handy to find someone, taking over the responsibility.

There are lots of good girls out there. Just open your eyes and never talk about money. If she really has an interest, she will stick around.

I talked to one last year. Chatting for days.

One day she asked me what my job was.

I told her "nothing, no job". Intitially, she was sad for me and said that it must be due to "Covid" and things will be better soon.

I told her: No, I do not work in Thailand, I am lazy.

Never heard a word from her again 5555

They have no clue what "retirement", "dividend", "rental" income is.

Edited by AlfHuy
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

1 minute ago, AlfHuy said:

He just wants to adventure the Thai girls a bit.

Your statement is not really true.

I once dated a  woman, working in a bank. They only thing what she cared about was, how much money she could get.

Sure, there are exceptions but for many, the pressure is so high to provide for their family and in their eyes the only way out is, to find a "wealthy" farang.

Do you know that teachers get very easily bank loans and some of them are maxed out.

Always handy to find someone, taking over the responsibility.

There are lots of good girls out there. Just open your eyes and never talk about money. If she really has an interest, she will stick around.

I talked to one last year. Chatting for days.

One day she asked me what my job was.

I told her "nothing, no job". Intitially, she was sad for me and said that it must be due to "Covid" and things will be better soon.

I told her: No, I do not work in Thailand, I am lazy.

Never heard a word from her again 5555

They have no clue what "retirement", "dividend", "rental" income is.

If you are living in Thailand and need some fun through website I think it's very easy, just always lie lie lie in any case and never reveal your address (some girls are crazy and stalkers). Just make them believe between the lines that you are full of cash and they will believe it. 

Of course, if you live in Europe and waste your time on a Thai dating website looking for a wife, you are already ready and set for troubles.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, AlfHuy said:

I'm now dating 6 wealthy ladies.

I told them I am a Lord in my home country and am in BKK for business.

I own a castle and drive a red Fellali in Thailand.

My appointment book is filled until 2023.

8E3E7198-C189-40A0-BBFC-94B9A550EC13.jpeg

I gave you the way , it doesn't mean you will be successful. Study more ????

• Haha 1

Just now, AlfHuy said:

Is this a new Investment vehicle?

Actually, I saw this sign on a vehicle a few days ago so I am applying it appropriately, I think, to Thai women in the market for a rich sugar daddy!

2 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

Actually, I saw this sign on a vehicle a few days ago so I am applying it appropriately, I think, to Thai women in the market for a rich sugar daddy!

I tell them: No have, Solly.

Try reversing it on them.  I always say that I'm only looking for rich women.  One asked me the other day if I liked young, slim, and pretty women.  I said that I don't care if they are old, fat, and ugly, as long as they can support me in my luxurious lifestyle.  I lived in a rich area of Florida and did the same there.  Men always bragged about their ferrari in the shop or their yacht being repaired.  I told them I was homeless and my bike had a flat tire, so could I get a lift to the shelter.  They had never heard that line before, and it worked like a charm.  At the very least, you will enjoy the look on their face, plus show them what it feels like to be a sucker!

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, parallaxtech said:

Try reversing it on them.  I always say that I'm only looking for rich women.  One asked me the other day if I liked young, slim, and pretty women.  I said that I don't care if they are old, fat, and ugly, as long as they can support me in my luxurious lifestyle.  I lived in a rich area of Florida and did the same there.  Men always bragged about their ferrari in the shop or their yacht being repaired.  I told them I was homeless and my bike had a flat tire, so could I get a lift to the shelter.  They had never heard that line before, and it worked like a charm.  At the very least, you will enjoy the look on their face, plus show them what it feels like to be a sucker!

That's what I experienced when I said that I don't work and am actually lazy.

Never heard from her again.????

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, ChipButty said:

I knew a Lesbian who had a house built for her girlfriend now all the girls in the village want to find a Lesbian, and thats no joke

So Dafine was not the only gay in the village then.

Friend just copied a profile:

Member Overview

I'm a single motion, looking for a increstionship, not playing games.

Seeking

Will I have a chance to meet a good cover?
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, madmen said:

This little gem is all thats needed.to explain background noise. 

"me not working (she is working) me party sister birthday (she is working) I wait only you (she is working) 

Experience talking.. 55555

On 4/30/2021 at 10:59 AM, Surelynot said:

..........which is talking him into parting with his money.

Both...

He has yet to get the reply from the "recently unemployed" service worker.. due to Covid closing the bar.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, ChipButty said:

I knew a Lesbian who had a house built for her girlfriend now all the girls in the village want to find a Lesbian, and thats no joke

I'm a lesbian. You can send the good looking ones my way.