Women on dating websites

AlfHuy

7 hours ago, ChipButty said:

I knew a Lesbian who had a house built for her girlfriend now all the girls in the village want to find a Lesbian, and thats no joke

Might not be a joke to you but made me chuckle.Brilliant,gonna use that.

• Like 1

35 minutes ago, Kinok Powell said:

Might not be a joke to you but made me chuckle.Brilliant,gonna use that.

Feel free, it was actually a true story I knew the lesbian personally she lives a couple of soi's down from me

2 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

Feel free, it was actually a true story I knew the lesbian personally she lives a couple of soi's down from me

Still waiting for the contact and pictures.

If somehow acceptable, I could move in with both of them.

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

I saw them part with their crying boyfriend at suvarnabumi and as soon as the boyfriend left they went back to pattaya and where drinking and dancing in the club at night looking for the next victim . In a nutshell they are just like most of us , predators not prey ????????

Oh I love you too mut. Miss you already. Please be good man and not forget to send money. I will think to mut about you.

Hurry up, your flight is leaving soon and the next one just landed (with Pepe onboard).

3 hours ago, Nanaplaza666 said:

I saw them part with their crying boyfriend at suvarnabumi and as soon as the boyfriend left they went back to pattaya and where drinking and dancing in the club at night looking for the next victim . In a nutshell they are just like most of us , predators not prey ????????

Were you stalking them?

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Poet said:

Behind all the woke nonsense, they still need us.

Really?  For what ?   Plenty of girls that rather be with another girl for sex or swing both ways  and many are intelligent enough to get a good/great job and  don't need a man for financial support..

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Tony125 said:

Really?  For what ?   Plenty of girls that rather be with another girl for sex or swing both ways  and many are intelligent enough to get a good/great job and  don't need a man for financial support..

I find it sad (and very telling about the current world we live in) that a woman may only find value in the opposite gender for financial support.  Have they all given up the prospects of having a family and a life companion?  I see this not only in Thailand, but also in Korea and Japan where the women seem to be getting professional jobs and staying alone instead of getting married.  Very concerning for these governments as the population continues to age and becomes top-heavy.

38 minutes ago, Maha Sarakham said:

I find it sad (and very telling about the current world we live in) that a woman may only find value in the opposite gender for financial support.  Have they all given up the prospects of having a family and a life companion?  I see this not only in Thailand, but also in Korea and Japan where the women seem to be getting professional jobs and staying alone instead of getting married.  Very concerning for these governments as the population continues to age and becomes top-heavy.

That's just it: "instead of" getting married. In those two cultures as well as the Chinese, women generally can't get married and then expect to have a career. Loads of modern Japanese women--Chinese too--are content to have a boyfriend or two while working.

On 5/1/2021 at 3:56 AM, Maybole said:

The odd thing is the way the generations have changed their attitudes. My wife's generation (all poorly educated)were all looking for a reliable husband and for 20 year she was harassed by acquaintances and relatives who all wanted to marry a "rich" farang ( all farang were believed to be rich). Our daughter's generation were better educated and wanted to combine a secure marriage with a long time employment. My grand nice (22 years old) and 2 grand daughters (18 and 14) are focussed on obtaining university degrees with the intention of obtaining a well paid career WITH A PENSION. 18 year old questions why she should endure pregnancy and caesarian section just to please a man.

How times have changed.

I am well pleased with them.

"Well Pleased" over not interested in starting a family???...the "system" has certainly done it's job of inverting!!!!

• Haha 1

I thought it was widely known here that practicality and security trumps romance. 

I admire and respect these girls honesty... 

And if treated well, they may come to love the guy and can make excellent wives... better than they might find in the Western World..

8 hours ago, Maha Sarakham said:

Have they all given up the prospects of having a family and a life companion?

not sure abt other countries, but here, I don't think that is so... I think they are just smart enough to know that a financially secure mate, life partner, is better than one who blows all his money on women and beer... who will only provide problems.. 

of course, I don't know "ALL" the ladies here... I need more time.

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Dad once told me, NEVER marry an attractive woman !

From my experience, the more attractive ones tend to cheat and/or are mostly interested in your money. 

"Choose a wife rather by your ear than your eye." -- Thomas Fuller

• Like 1

21 hours ago, CharlieH said:

Funny that I learned early on,and something my Dad once told me, NEVER marry an attractive woman !

A pretty woman makes her husband look small
And very often causes his downfall
As soon as he marries her, then she starts
To do the things that will break his heart
But if you make an ugly woman your wife
You'll be happy for the rest of your life
An ugly woman cooks her meals on time
She'll always give you peace of mind

If you wanna be happy
For the rest of your life
Never make a pretty woman your wife
So from my personal point of view
Get an ugly girl to marry you

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Maha Sarakham said:

You find it sad, I find it great. 

All these women eventually get lonely. Have job, no kid and will take care western immigrant like myself. Bonus. 

55 minutes ago, covidiot said:

From my experience, the more attractive ones tend to cheat and/or are mostly interested in your money. 

"Choose a wife rather by your ear than your eye." -- Thomas Fuller

They tend to cheat because the men are not all that themselves.

Too many men in Thailand have a different vision of themselves, other than the one staring back at them in the mirror.

Why in the world would an attractive woman want to be with someone old enough to be her grandpa?

Love? LOL!

George Clooney did alright for himself.

17 hours ago, faraday said:

Met an airline pilots daughter, she knew where the cockpit was.

Once paid a girl at the bakery to spend some time with me--she said she kneaded the dough..

Dated a gal that worked at the mattress factory but got in trouble for trying out the mattresses....

Talked to a cute gal that sold hammock around LOS, great thing is she would get in the hammock with u---find her in the hammock district..

Almost married a beauty that was upper management for an Orange juice company-but I had to let her go as she couldn't concentrate during sex...

And Suzie from the food market--I said Lettuce elope and travel..she said her folks will ask her wheres shes Bean, so she canteloupe with me..sadly...

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, AlfHuy said:

Oh I love you too mut. Miss you already. Please be good man and not forget to send money. I will think to mut about you.

Hurry up, your flight is leaving soon and the next one just landed (with Pepe onboard).

Solly..mai dai..cannot...no hab....must go home and take care sick buffalo..maybe Pepe is single and can take care..can lub him long time..too mutt..okok..up to you

14 hours ago, ChipButty said:

I knew the lesbian personally she lives a couple of soi's down from me

Sure. you should get to know her too... Nothing better than a tom and some are really pretty too... and you can go shopping together.