Women on dating websites

AlfHuy

1 minute ago, 1FinickyOne said:

Sure. you should get to know her too... Nothing better than a tom and some are really pretty too... and you can go shopping together. 

Not this one mate, and she is a farang poo ying

• Haha 1

On 5/1/2021 at 2:09 AM, Maha Sarakham said:

Don't need no man, new generation of strong independent women.

Yup. Despite the rigors of childbirth and historically having a shorter life span than the menfolk, their "strong, independent" and equality-obsessed sisters in the UK have gotten them screwed out of getting their pensions five years earlier.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Really?  For what ?   Plenty of girls that rather be with another girl for sex or swing both ways  and many are intelligent enough to get a good/great job and  don't need a man for financial support..

Tell that to all the old ladies selling 'moo ping' (et al) by the roadsides every morning.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Tell that to all the old ladies selling 'moo ping' (et al) by the roadsides every morning.

We are not talking about old generation clinging to old ways. Look at Madona with her 27 yo boyfriend and other well off actresses/women. They have money so don't  need a guy for financial support so go with other girls or much younger guys because they are not looking for a man to financialy support them. Women  generaly search out a  man that can support them and their children , men search for  young vibrant women that can bear them a child. If women have the finances they can search for any partner they want as finances are not an issue.

9 hours ago, bwpage3 said:

George Clooney did alright for himself.

George Clooney's squeeze is a transgender. Amal = A male ... get it? Not that there's anything wrong with that!

And yes, you are right about the huge age differences.  

45 minutes ago, covidiot said:

George Clooney's squeeze is a transgender.

????. Big hands, no hips

Strange choice for one of the world's most desirable males but believe what u like

Edited by Britman Free
add detail
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Tony125 said:

If women have the finances they can search for any partner they want as finances are not an issue.

Nobody really wants to bang someone older than 30 years old as their first choice ........ male or female.

But we all need money to live. Why is that so hard to believe?

2 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Not all stories of guys dating Thai girls from web sites turn out bad. This guy in vid met his girl on Thai web site 5 years ago. She is hot and they are soon to be married.

Nice legs, shame about the boat race!

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, ChipButty said:

You wouldn't kick out bed

I generally choose far prettier than that.

I understand some guys aren't that picky, but I can afford 9's and 10's.

I'd have to be really drunk to bar fine her.

He's actually much better looking than she is, IMHO he's dating down.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, covidiot said:

George Clooney's squeeze is a transgender. Amal = A male ... get it? Not that there's anything wrong with that!

And yes, you are right about the huge age differences.  

You only wish you could do as well.

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, Poet said:

I said nothing about financial support.

Not as many women are gay as you imagine, and this has little to do with sex.

What you discover when you have your first real relationship is that, although women are rarely actually happy, having a relatively stable man in their life gives them an important anchor. It is far, far more important to them than it is to us.

All the feminist hysteria over the past half-century, mostly orchestrated by lesbians, overlooks that core reality in the lives of the vast majority of women. To understand this you only have to look at the extremes that women, in every country, will go to in pursuit of relationships.

The best advice I can give to any man is to ignore all the woke nonsense and understand the value he represents if he is actually willing to be serious and commited to a relationship. Western men in Thailand often chronically undervalue themselves and mistake the openness of Thai women to a relationship with them as financially driven.  Many actually see that as a plus, failing to realise that they might be the first guy, of any nationality, who has been willing to truly commit to that girl, and that is the real value from her perspective.

Confucius said "Beware the man that gives relationship advice"

On 5/2/2021 at 11:12 AM, Poet said:

I said nothing about financial support.

Not as many women are gay as you imagine, and this has little to do with sex.

What you discover when you have your first real relationship is that, although women are rarely actually happy, having a relatively stable man in their life gives them an important anchor. It is far, far more important to them than it is to us.

All the feminist hysteria over the past half-century, mostly orchestrated by lesbians, overlooks that core reality in the lives of the vast majority of women. To understand this you only have to look at the extremes that women, in every country, will go to in pursuit of relationships.

The best advice I can give to any man is to ignore all the woke nonsense and understand the value he represents if he is actually willing to be serious and commited to a relationship. Western men in Thailand often chronically undervalue themselves and mistake the openness of Thai women to a relationship with them as financially driven.  Many actually see that as a plus, failing to realise that they might be the first guy, of any nationality, who has been willing to truly commit to that girl, and that is the real value from her perspective.

As you Avatar you are a true poet..55555

• Haha 1

On 5/2/2021 at 5:12 AM, Poet said:

To understand this you only have to look at the extremes that women, in every country, will go to in pursuit of ...................

........................financial stability and security.

18 hours ago, Tony125 said:

Not all stories of guys dating Thai girls from web sites turn out bad. This guy in vid met his girl on Thai web site 5 years ago. She is hot and they are soon to be married.

She has him by the coconuts, sorry pineapples.????????????

• Haha 2

On 5/1/2021 at 9:27 AM, Dustdevil said:

Seems to be the norm. But my first Thai gf was a mid-level officer in the Ministry of Education. My second one was a nurse--a full RN.

Sounds like me.  I once had a GF that worked at the Ministry of Education.  She had a master's degree from Chula.  She later married a farang and now lives in Tennessee, USA.  We are still friends on FB.  Another GF was also a nurse at a very well known hospital.  She was a supervisor there.  Came to the USA but had difficulty in getting certified.  Ended up marrying a farang guy and now lives in Phuket.

• Like 1

On 5/3/2021 at 9:46 AM, Hanuman2547 said:

Sounds like me.  I once had a GF that worked at the Ministry of Education.  She had a master's degree from Chula.  She later married a farang and now lives in Tennessee, USA.  We are still friends on FB.  Another GF was also a nurse at a very well known hospital.  She was a supervisor there.  Came to the USA but had difficulty in getting certified.  Ended up marrying a farang guy and now lives in Phuket.

I imagine certification may have been a function of her English; US certification requires (last I knew) a very high IELTS score, 8 or maybe even 9 (out of 9)

On 4/30/2021 at 12:34 PM, AlfHuy said:

Just say: I am a rich man, own 5 villas, 25 cars, can take care of you and your whole village. Suddenly her English is close to perfect.

I would never use such a website, however I did use Yahoo chat back in 2000. Met a girl that had a red plated BMW and a jewelry shop in Khao SAn Road. Not my type. 

17 hours ago, Dustdevil said:

I imagine certification may have been a function of her English; US certification requires (last I knew) a very high IELTS score, 8 or maybe even 9 (out of 9)

Actually her English was very good in both speaking and writing.

Most Thai ladies I know wouldn't touch a farang with a barge pole, and they do have the opportunity.

They're happy with their healthy, happy, hard working Thai partners.

• Haha 1

On 5/5/2021 at 11:10 AM, Hanuman2547 said:

Actually her English was very good in both speaking and writing.

I don't doubt that, but "very good" is not a numerical score, and high IELTS scores are difficult to say the least and hospitals are demanding. I knew a Chinese girl in Dubai whose English was quite good. She had to return to China, where she immersed herself in English lessons and finally passed IELTS 8 or 9 and got a job at a Bay Area hospital. She very soon became a supervisory nurse and bought a house in  San Jose (back around 2000). She must be in good financial shape now. A Chinese woman like her knows how to handle money.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 5/7/2021 at 3:55 AM, sipi said:

Most Thai ladies I know wouldn't touch a farang with a barge pole, and they do have the opportunity.

They're happy with their healthy, happy, hard working Thai partners.

Most Thai ladies I've met (or live around me) have no problem cheating on their 'hard working Thai partners. My misses brings me full reports of the cheating and ensuing violence among the Thais around me.

Before you ask, this is a middle class village, the women are all educated middle class women. Nurses, doctors, teachers, factory managers and spouses.

Edited by BritManToo
  • Like 1