Women on dating websites

AlfHuy

2 minutes ago, BritManToo said:

Most Thai ladies I've met (or live around me) have no problem cheating on their 'hard working Thai partners. My misses brings me full reports of the cheating and ensuing violence among the Thais around me.

same same

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Excel said:

Well the ones you know must be the fat ugly ones then

I've generally found guys posting these sort of pronouncements on the 'faithfulness of Thai women' are either

1) unobservant or

2) have nothing to attract a woman.

Sometimes they're both.

• Like 2

On 4/30/2021 at 9:06 PM, AlfHuy said:

News from the GF.

Apparently a friend of hers, living in Germ-any with an old bloke gets 50,000 Baht each month to support her family in Isaan and is planning to build her mom a new house.

Now, everyone talking about it and that and other families encouraging their daughters to get a German as well.

They go to far to say: Don't bring another farang home, we want a German ????

Told my GF. Do not believe this <deleted>. Have you actually seen this money, has she shown you her bank statements, have you ever video-called her to see how she lives.

Her: NO

Me: Why not?

Her: She has problems with her phone.

Me: 5555

I actually saw a picture of her gf's friend and her grandfather German BF. I could be wrong but he looked everything but being a rich guy, having at least 50k Baht available to please his 35 years younger GF.

But they will never accept the truth. They make a story up and stick to it. Now, all the girls think that they easily get a BF or husband who sponsors them with "at least" 50k a month.

Keep dreaming girls.

Funny you should mention this, me and Mrs G had a very similar discussion the other day.

So, Mrs G in an avid fb poster, she'll post pictures, food of course, but everything from her sat at her desk at work, driving in the car, having our roof replaced, the cats, traveling, It just never ends.

So we are sat in the United club in Denver airport having a cocktail before boarding our flight home, taking and posting pictures of course, and she says, "friends in Thailand always say I'm the only one in farangland that posts pictures of their real life, because many don't want anyone to see how they really live" .

So I think there may be a lot of truth in what you say

• Like 1

Yah, you all complain about the money grabbing girls on dating sites, but guess what, it's your fault! They wouldn't be doing it if they didn't know it works, if you guys were not handing out thousands of Baht throughout your lives to these mercenary dating professionals.

So ya, they are gold diggers, but because you let it happen, you're the ones paying the money. Your fault.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, sipi said:

No, exactly the opposite. Gorgeous.

Why hook up with someone who managed to scratch up a budget airfare to Thailand when they can have someone decent?

Tough choice.

images (3).jpeg

images (2).jpeg

Guess its fine for gays

• Confused 1

On 5/2/2021 at 12:33 PM, Tony125 said:

Not all stories of guys dating Thai girls from web sites turn out bad. This guy in vid met his girl on Thai web site 5 years ago. She is hot and they are soon to be married.

She's got a nice figure, but she's not that hot really once you get past the bikini.

17 hours ago, GinBoy2 said:

Funny you should mention this, me and Mrs G had a very similar discussion the other day.

So, Mrs G in an avid fb poster, she'll post pictures, food of course, but everything from her sat at her desk at work, driving in the car, having our roof replaced, the cats, traveling, It just never ends.

So we are sat in the United club in Denver airport having a cocktail before boarding our flight home, taking and posting pictures of course, and she says, "friends in Thailand always say I'm the only one in farangland that posts pictures of their real life, because many don't want anyone to see how they really live" .

So I think there may be a lot of truth in what you say

So true.

They believe the rubbish what many farang men tell them. 

They move to farangland, dreaming of the big mansion, swimming pool, driver, cleaners, cash etc but end up in a small apartment, husband doing night-shift, a 15year old car.

They never would post this on social media.

They also wouldn't tell it to anyone. That's the "not losing face" affect.

The GF told me a few times how many of her friends married "rich" germans and life the dream and get at least 50k Baht each month, pocket money.

I told her each time: Get your phone or laptop, make a video call and for sure, none of them is accepting the call.

You will get a message that they are just out shopping, driving or bad signal.

You will never see their pool villa as there isn't any.

She gave up, talking about and continues dreaming about 50k for herself as well ????

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sipi said:

No, exactly the opposite. Gorgeous.

Why hook up with someone who managed to scratch up a budget airfare to Thailand when they can have someone decent?

Tough choice.

images (3).jpeg

images (2).jpeg

Is Robert wearing a few life jackets?

6 hours ago, AlfHuy said:

So true.

They believe the rubbish what many farang men tell them. 

They move to farangland, dreaming of the big mansion, swimming pool, driver, cleaners, cash etc but end up in a small apartment, husband doing night-shift, a 15year old car.

They never would post this on social media.

They also wouldn't tell it to anyone. That's the "not losing face" affect.

The GF told me a few times how many of her friends married "rich" germans and life the dream and get at least 50k Baht each month, pocket money.

I told her each time: Get your phone or laptop, make a video call and for sure, none of them is accepting the call.

You will get a message that they are just out shopping, driving or bad signal.

You will never see their pool villa as there isn't any.

She gave up, talking about and continues dreaming about 50k for herself as well ????

Another good point you make is this fantasy of living the dream of Thai lakorn yummy mummy with pocket money!

Everybody works. 

We have a wide Thai social network in North America, and none of them doesn't work.

Some like Mrs G are in a professional position, a few have created rather successful restaurant business'

But we all live what I think you would say is a 'normal' middle class life, everyone pretty much blends into that suburban world.

On the downside, Mrs G also has a cousin living in Sweden, who checks all the boxes of small apartment, doesn't/can't work since her Swedish is almost non existent, and Lars works a nightshift in a manual position.

Not saying Lars is a bad guy because he's not, he's just a regular guy making an honest living, but it's a ways away from the mansion and pool, which she likes to tell to the folks back home.

But no fb pics!

Edited by GinBoy2
  • Like 1

On 5/1/2021 at 3:44 AM, BritManToo said:

I worked on some gardening programme in Aberdeen (Beechgrove Garden) for a week, rained every day.

@ChipButtyMy boss in Glasgow was found dead at her desk one morning, face down in a pool of vomit.

Nice lady, got drunk in the works bar every night until she passed out. I was in Glasgow an entire summer, rained every day. 

yes, but did you give her one ?   ????

On 5/2/2021 at 7:18 PM, BritManToo said:

I generally choose far prettier than that.

I understand some guys aren't that picky, but I can afford 9's and 10's.

I'd have to be really drunk to bar fine her.

He's actually much better looking than she is, IMHO he's dating down.

Do you think he is paying her? 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Pravda said:

Do you think he is paying her? 

They're all paying. There's not a single man in Asia who does not pay for his gf. That's the problem. If all men could agree to stop paying this racket would stop. But there's too many guys who can only get it for cash, so that will just be a beautiful dream. Reality is one guy will always pay, and then we all have to pay. Terrible, awful truth, but it's the truth.

1 minute ago, Logosone said:

They're all paying. There's not a single man in Asia who does not pay for his gf. That's the problem. If all men could agree to stop paying this racket would stop. But there's too many guys who can only get it for cash, so that will just be a beautiful dream. Reality is one guy will always pay, and then we all have to pay. Terrible, awful truth, but it's the truth.

I am not paying and I never did. You and brit can laugh at this statement all you want,  but this is the truth.

I am not married to a supermodel or a youtube or Instagram influencer. 

1 hour ago, Pravda said:

I am not paying and I never did. You and brit can laugh at this statement all you want,  but this is the truth.

You never paid for a trip,  drinks, dinner, the family cows? Seriously?

6 hours ago, Tony125 said:

But when he retires can probably live very well on his pension over here.

When I die, wife will get thb 40000 approx per month. She is panicking because that is not enough, eh?

6 hours ago, Pravda said:

When I dated my wife-to-be, I paid.  Take her and two of her younger siblings to a Chinese kung foo movie (chaperones) and buy some sweets in the market afterwards cost me about 50 Baht all told.  And that was $2.50 U.S. at the time. 

Edited by Damrongsak
  • Like 1

A lot if guys in denial. If you married a dark skinned girl with home made tattoos and perfect non university English then it's 99.9% a BG and NOT worked in a shop or as a cashier but farang will believe anything. 

Dating  websites are  loaded with girls who are sick and tired of Indian gang bangs and also looks starting to fade  and need farang to rescue them. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, Pravda said:

Not laughing, you've explained it completely.

I've never wanted to bang a 4 though ......... I want 8s, 9s and 10s half my age and happy to pay for the privilege.

• Thanks 2

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

Not laughing, you've explained it completely.

I've never wanted to bang a 4 though ......... I want 8s, 9s and 10s half my age and happy to pay for the privilege.

I am not going to deny the pleasures of having sex with a hot girl, although you even said it yourself you prefer single moms, so you admit that when it comes to it it's not all about looks. The thing is tho I'm not happy to pay someone who spreads for Indian gangbang as previous poster mentioned.