Is it true that all Bangkok's local district offices currently don't accept marriage registration?

Minh Dao

My girlfriend and I are both foreigners and now trying to register marriage in Thailand. We've got our single certificates from our country and now trying to register via an agency. However, the guy at the agency said now all district offices in Bangkok are closed to marriage cases due to covid situation. It only accepts for the birth and the pass away. Anyone has connection that can help me confirm this. Very appreciate.

The Amphur offices are definitely operating on a ‘reduced business’ basis.... 

My Brother in law just went to his local Amphur (Wattana Bangkok) to register his ID at his new address... They said ‘cannot’ !!!!...

So.. it does appear that Amphur offices are operating on a minimum service model at the moment (at least in Bangkok).

They have been making it harder for non Thais to tie the knot here as there is no need for it along with being a pain in the butt for them if divorce is required later with no Thai partner,

Wait, & marry in one of your home countries.

An agent can help if you must (I know of 2 couples , one of which is trying to divorce, basically impossible without good written & verbal Thai