help with flight back to sweden

scammed

i got so much pain i can barely walk,

i cant find one single flight in july or june for that matter that doesnt have at least one stop

in some god forsaken place.

how can i get clarity if i have to swap plane or can just sit and wait until it finally carry on toward sweden ?

• Sad 1

3 minutes ago, scammed said:

is a stop always = change plane ?

no, not always, but often it is

Anyhow you can get a wheelchair for everything that would otherwise require walking.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Sheryl said:

no, not always, but often it is

Anyhow you can get a wheelchair for everything that would otherwise require walking.

how do i pick up luggage in a wheelchair when i nearly pass out from pain ?

• Confused 1

One way to check if the ‘stop over’ is simply disembarkation and embarkation of the same place is to check if your seat choice carries for both legs or do you choose a different seat ???

You can also check the type of Aircraft in the booking details (they may be different), also check if the seat layout / class structure is the same.

That said, If I am not mistaken - if the ‘lay-over’ involves an arrival time and departure time at your ‘layover’ airport, then you have no choice but to disembark the plane. 

IF there is no arrival time and departure time for the ‘layover’ then you may be able to remain on the plane without disembarking. 

Best way to find out is to call the airline and also let them know about your requirement for assistance. 

• Confused 1

Just now, richard_smith237 said:

How would you pick up your luggage otherwise at your destination otherwise?

Will you be checking in your own wheelchair? (i.e. at the gate) ?

i havnt used a wheelchair so far, i figured if i got too much problems when i finally arrive in stockholm, they will get me off of the airplane out of pure self interest so they can use their plane

• Confused 1

I’m not sure what you are after, OP. 

You mentioned that you struggle walking and can not pick up luggage because you nearly pass out from pain.

How would you otherwise ‘get your baggage to check-in, get through checkin, through immigration, through the airport to the plane and then to your seat ???.... also, how would you  ‘get from your seat, to immigration, to the baggage carousel, carry your baggage through customs, get to the arrivals hall’ ???

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, richard_smith237 said:

I’m not sure what you are after, OP. 

You mentioned that you struggle walking and can not pick up luggage because you nearly pass out from pain.

How would you otherwise ‘get your baggage to check-in, get through checkin, through immigration, through the airport to the plane and then to your seat ???.... also, how would you  ‘get from your seat, to immigration, to the baggage carousel, carry your baggage through customs, get to the arrivals hall’ ???

i presume they will got massage places at the bangkok airport i can rest, i am pretty sure i will make it on the airplane, and i dont worry once i am in stockholm, they will throw me off the plane out of pure self interest, if i cant make on my own machine.

its any additional hardship i dont want to go through,

or even be at risk of

Edited by scammed
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, tonray said:

Have you considered visiting a hospital here to see about pain relief ?

the pain is actually good in a twisted way,

it inform me i am destroying the nerves in my spine if i move, it has already spread to the feet so the less i move the better, and the pain insist that i minimize destroying.

i do have a few morphine pills i intend to use to make it through

Edited by scammed

9 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

You're using the internet now, have you not thought about using it to get your questions answered and to advise them of your incapacity?

https://customercarecontacts.com/qatar-airways-bangkok-thailand-contact-ticketing-baggage-office/

i searched but as usual i suck at google <deleted>,

thanks for info

ed: so i see kung <deleted>/ google <deleted>/ anything else that rhyme is being deleted

Edited by scammed
  • Confused 1

11 minutes ago, scammed said:

i found the ultimate answer, direct flights resume in october

and last until end of february when the swedes are at the most active fleeing the cold, so i postpone it until then

Thai Airways (or anyone else) may be selling flights from then, but there's no guarantee they'll take off.  It's just a best guess from the airline and will depend on how things develop with Covid 19.

To attain the kind of service you're seeking you may have to part with a stack of your hard earned cash.

To get it done correctly and to your needs:

http://usairambulance.net/international-commercial-stretcher.php?gclid=CjwKCAjwm7mEBhBsEiwA_of-TBlyifNogy8BRSLpqp-2MArATIYYG_MRLJuxSVjVYjahxaKTRbBAEhoCy0YQAvD_BwE

Edit to add:     You write about wanting to  fly to Stockholm but you don't say why.    Are  you  going there for a medical reason  you feel can't be properly addressed in Thailand or is there another reason?

Edited by Andy from Kent

18 hours ago, Andy from Kent said:

To attain the kind of service you're seeking you may have to part with a stack of your hard earned cash.

To get it done correctly and to your needs:

http://usairambulance.net/international-commercial-stretcher.php?gclid=CjwKCAjwm7mEBhBsEiwA_of-TBlyifNogy8BRSLpqp-2MArATIYYG_MRLJuxSVjVYjahxaKTRbBAEhoCy0YQAvD_BwE

Edit to add:     You write about wanting to  fly to Stockholm but you don't say why.    Are  you  going there for a medical reason  you feel can't be properly addressed in Thailand or is there another reason?

im not up to snuff for anything any longer, i will make it into an elderly home, every step i take hurt like hell in the evening and night, i will lay down until im dead

• Confused 1

On 5/1/2021 at 7:55 PM, scammed said:

In my experience, the airport staff who are giving you wheelchair assistance, should help with this. Lazada have wheelchairs for around 2000 baht buy one! at airport you will be transferred to an airport wheelchair, yours will be loaded along with any other baggage.

Edited by brianthainess
  • Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/2/2021 at 8:23 AM, scammed said:

i do have a few morphine pills i intend to use to make it through

Do not carry these on any flight that stops in the Middle East. People have been locked up for having a few poppy seeds on their clothing from a bagel they ate at the airport before their flight.

On 5/1/2021 at 1:55 PM, scammed said:

If you are clearly in great pain, there is a high probability the airline will decide not to let you board. If you were to run into any medical complications during the flight they would be forced to divert, costing them tens of thousands of dollars and delaying their entire schedule on that route. They do pay close attention to wheelchair bound travelers in the departure lounge.

They may suggest you buy a medical evacuation, where you will have more room to stretch out and will be accompanied by a medical professional. If you are genuinely that ill, your medical insurance may cover this.

• Thanks 1

On 5/1/2021 at 11:26 PM, scammed said:

how do i phone qatar airways or anyone else and ask if i have to swap plane in dohar ?

Ofc you are swapping planes. Never heard of a plane making a long distance and the after stop it continues to another destination

• Confused 1