help with flight back to sweden

scammed

19 hours ago, scammed said:

no, i have never used wheelchair and just the idea is repulsive, but facts are it hurt so much i dont want to get up from bed at all, im heading for a bed i wont have to get up from

'...repulsive...' what a strange usage of the word.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

18 hours ago, scorecard said:

AirAsia very well done

Thanks for taking the time to tell us about the reality of air travel by wheelchair!  Let us hope it finally quells the ‘preposterous fears’ of our Nordic friend! ??

On 5/4/2021 at 11:00 AM, scammed said:

i edited in a link in the reply, check above link,

look at the 2nd flight with thai airways

Yes, but these flights are very unlikely to actuall happen!

no, i am not wheelchair bound, i dont feel sorry for myself,

No, you are bed-bound it seems (or wish to be).  And extremely sorry about something !?? 

no, i am not wheelchair bound, i dont feel sorry for myself,

and none other than myself found the direct flight.

furthermore i havnt been spitting venom but other have,

i wont be flying qatar, if you had been following this thread youd know i found thai airways resume direct flight in october, and i wont be needing help or care,

i just need the wheelchair for the distances in bkk airport,

i have no doubt they will voluntarily push me out of the plane when it land if i cant walk at that stage,

i am not worried i will make it with a direct flight

At some point in the future you will make a thread complaining of how Thai Airways took your money for a flight they subsequently cancelled and you have been unable to get a refund. 

IF or when that happens you have yourself to blame, you already been warned that under its currently economic and global conditions Thai Airways is an extremely unreliable carrier. Purchasing a ticket with Thai Airways would be extremely foolish and rather stubborn given the information you have been proved in this thread so far. 

IF you want to Sweeden with the least amount of trouble, greatest degree of reliability - Fly with Qatar Airways and tell them you require a Wheelchair on departure, on transfer on arrival. 

That is not hard to arrange, I don’t know why you are making something so simple, so difficult. 

• Thanks 1

On 5/4/2021 at 11:06 AM, scammed said:

oh yeah: about covid test, if i fly on monday, can i make a test on friday 3 days before ?

72 hours before departure... So...

IF you take a Covid-19 RT PCR test at Midday on Friday and your flight before Midday on Monday you should be fine. 

Alternatively, take the test on a Saturday and give yourself a better window of time. 

Test results are provided within 24 hours now.

Make sure the test is an Covid-19 RT PCR test (which is usually stipulated by the Airline) and not an Rapid Antigen test (unless thats accepted by the Airline). Don’t make the mistake of taking an Antibody test. 

Two places which offer tests (in Bangkok). 

1) Medconsult Asia

2) Thai Travel Clinic (at Mahidol University Hospital for Tropical Diseases)

• Thanks 1

thanks richard, you are a helpful man, but i already found direct flights will resume in october, i postpone it until then, its not like i want to freeze, its just that its becoming just too painful to walk at all

Be very very careful with Airlines that are not currently flying and claim they will resume flights.

Airlines are taking peoples money, not point on flights and holding peoples money for months. Some airlines have been notoriously difficult to get a refund from.

Thus: In choosing your flight do not believe what any airline mentions about flights resuming, if an airline is not flying now, they will not be flying in 2-3 months etc if the Covid-19 situation remains the same. These airlines will also cancel flights and blame Covid-19 when its simply because they can’t fill the plane.

Any flight I take over the next 6 months will be with airlines which have been flying and have not cancelled flights at the last minute.

• Thanks 1