Banks closed Monday?

Free-standing bank branches will be closed Mon. & Tues. May 3 & 4. Kiosk branches in shopping malls should be open, though hours might be reduced due to Covid-19. Go in during the daytime for any transaction that can't wait until Wed.

2 hours ago, possum1931 said:

Are the banks closed tomorrow for Labour day (Monday)? What about Tuesday? If yes, what about the main banks in the shopping malls?

It's been my observation over 7 years that local branches in malls and supermarkets remain open, but the HQs will certainly be closed for both days.

I have a little matter to discuss with Krungsri, but I'm holding off until Wednesday in case they need to pass the query 'up the chain', which is likely.

• Thanks 1

I did a Wise (Transferwise) transfer from Australia yesterday hoping I would get today not realising today and tomorrow holidays. Now it looks as though I have to wait until Wednesday for my money. 

Now I wait for the comments like "if you don't have enough money to live 2 days you should not be here". 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Dazinoz said:

I did a Wise (Transferwise) transfer from Australia yesterday hoping I would get today not realising today and tomorrow holidays. Now it looks as though I have to wait until Wednesday for my money. 

Now I wait for the comments like "if you don't have enough money to live 2 days you should not be here". 

Not everybody is called all-knowing supernatural....