50% of survey respondents think eating pad krapao can help protect against COVID-19

webfact

7 minutes ago, covidiot said:

So what?

Celtic warriors used to wear amulets.

Get over your sense of superiority because you don't go to the toilet without first checking a scientific journal.

Dont kill the messenger......and yes I am superior to Covidiots, as per your username...I trust science more than I trust Stable Genius ' who let 500k die over ego...

if you want to play the superior card....cry more

https://thethaiger.com/hot-news/crime/man-survives-drive-by-shooting-and-crash-credits-his-buddhist-amulet

• Confused 1
  • Thanks 2

12 minutes ago, covidiot said:

So what?

Celtic warriors used to wear amulets.

Get over your sense of superiority because you don't go to the toilet without first checking a scientific journal.

Excuse me while I get back to my covid cure......arroy dee

• Like 2

They might be right, I make loads of soup always make it Hot and Spicy Im sure it kills off any bugs you might have,

Yesterday I made a Minestrone added a few herbs and spices, also some Garam Massala aroi maak

• Like 2

Education.    Don't just go to a few classes, get a degree.  Accomplish something that will give you the tools to study for the rest of your life.

When you say, "sckuool dumb" and "i lik money" and "i no like to hard skoool"  

then your mind is weak and you believe anything....

• Like 2

Im surprised that covid began in China, and wonder if folks over there are trying some sort of medicinal mix of herbs-and animal parts due to their fascination with birds nest, shark fins and tiger "junk"......as they seem to claim these types of things offer immunity--long life--sex enhancement-etc..

1 hour ago, Jeffr2 said:

I guess if they think a tattoo can protect them from a bullet, this makes sense.

Watched a TV show about HIV in Singapore.  They think eating the head of a pineapple will cure you.  Crazy.

Chinese influence; the Chinese think everything like Rhino Horn and anything that comes from endangered animals will cure them of anything.......dimwits !

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, bluesofa said:

Perhaps the logic is if you eat smelly food then others will be less likely to come close to you, creating your own exclusion zone?

You think they are intelligent enough to figure that out ?

2 hours ago, webfact said:

Just under half of respondents (47.35%) said they believed certain foods could help protect them against the virus,

Thai education has a lot to answer for.

• Like 2