Hush Puppies promotion?

OneMoreFarang

I like Hush Puppies shoes and obviously I am happy if I can buy them with some discount.

Sometimes I see such promotion when I am in a shop. But I am seldom in those shops.

Is there an easy way to find out which shop has a Hush Puppies promotion?

I don't want to call many shops.

I looked a the Hush Puppies website and I didn't find any promotion.

And I looked at Lazada and they sell something they call Hush Puppies. But I am pretty sure those are not the real shoes because they are way too cheap.

Edited by OneMoreFarang

Fake shoe experience.  I was looking for Birkenstock sandals and found some on Lazada.  The description was OK and the price OK too.  From China.  When they came, COD, I opened the box, saw they were not what was described and refused to accept/pay for them.  I was instructed to do this by Lazada help chat line.  The delivery guy was upset but had no choice (other than assaulting me) and the sandals went back with no further comments.  I had opened the shipping wrapping carefully with a sharp knife and was easily taped closed again. 

4 minutes ago, notrub said:

Fake shoe experience.  I was looking for Birkenstock sandals and found some on Lazada.  The description was OK and the price OK too.  From China.  When they came, COD, I opened the box, saw they were not what was described and refused to accept/pay for them.  I was instructed to do this by Lazada help chat line.  The delivery guy was upset but had no choice (other than assaulting me) and the sandals went back with no further comments.  I had opened the shipping wrapping carefully with a sharp knife and was easily taped closed again. 

Interesting.

I am surprised that you were able to open and inspect the delivery before you paid for it. Is that normal>

I always pay when I order. I had only one time a problem with a wrong delivery (something got mixed up) and eventually I received a refund.

18 minutes ago, clivebaxter said:

I thought they were like Casio watches- always '50% off' 

Unfortunately no. Maybe some are off but the few shoe models which I like are seldom off.

But I guess that makes it even more difficult to search if there are always promotions - only with the "wrong" shoes.