cheap phones

1 minute ago, clivebaxter said:

Online is full of fakes at silly cheap prices listed as no brand when they are advertised as well known ones, might be the same

You look at reviews of product and seller, it's not rocket science, post an example?

1 minute ago, scubascuba3 said:

You look at reviews of product and seller, it's not rocket science, post an example?

Saw a thing on You Tube about Trustpilot, the (allegedly) most trusted review site. The presenter started up a fully fake company and was getting good reviews within days. 

Reviews on Lazda don't really mean anything. Go to a real shop.

2 minutes ago, scubascuba3 said:

Nothing to do with reviews, online sellers have many examples of branded phones but when you look at the specs list  the very cheap ones are listed as no brand, even if they are shown as top brands,  just look, it's not difficult

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Saw a thing on You Tube about Trustpilot, the (allegedly) most trusted review site. The presenter started up a fully fake company and was getting good reviews within days. 

Reviews on Lazda don't really mean anything. Go to a real shop.

Plus a shop normally gives freebies, they will spend ages setting your phone up if needed and easy to return it if there is a problem. However if you are desperate to save a few hundred baht.........

1 hour ago, clivebaxter said:

Plus a shop normally gives freebies, they will spend ages setting your phone up if needed and easy to return it if there is a problem. However if you are desperate to save a few hundred baht.........

they give you freebie garbage you don't want yes and even a small child can set up new phones these days, some elderly can't though i agree

Edited by scubascuba3
  • Haha 1

6 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

How long is a piece of string? It depends on your likely usage.

I was mainly asking if someone had bought one before. I should have written smart phone not just phone

Edited by Wongkitlo
Edit

4 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

they give you freebie garbage you don't want yes and even a small child can set up new phones these days, some elderly can't though i agree

Whenever I've started up a new phone it always asked "Do you want to copy settings and apps from an existing phone"

Not exactly hard to press the "yes" button.

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Spend 2,000 more and get this Motorola G7 Power, very good phone and battery life

Motorola G7 Power (Ram4gb/Rom64gb) (เครื่องศูนย์ ลดล้างStock มีประกัน6เดือน) (Ceramic Black) | https://s.lazada.co.th/s.W9xHk

5 hours ago, scubascuba3 said:

Spend 2,000 more and get this Motorola G7 Power, very good phone and battery life

Motorola G7 Power (Ram4gb/Rom64gb) (เครื่องศูนย์ ลดล้างStock มีประกัน6เดือน) (Ceramic Black) | https://s.lazada.co.th/s.W9xHk

I have some Moto G phones and they are good and not costly.