Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

No ‘MorProm’ vaccination registration for Phuket


Recommended Posts

1620026005_1-org.jpg

The announcement confirming that people in Phuket are to register through the www.ภูเก็ตต้องชนะ.com web portal to receive a state vaccination. Phuket registrations through MorProm will be cancelled. Image: PR Phuket

 

PHUKET:-- People in Phuket wanting to register to receive a state COVID vaccination must register through the ‘Phuket Must Win’ web portal. Any registrations through the national ‘MorProm’ channel will be cancelled by officials.

 

The move for Phuket to be excluded from the ’MorProm’national registration channel‒ via the MorProm app or via LINE‒  was confirmed by Phuket officials through an announcement posted on the Ministry of Interior Phuket office’s official COVID-19 information Facebook page, ‘Phuket Anti-COVID19’. late Saturday night (May 1).

 

“Phuket people must register to be vaccinated ONLY at www.ภูเก็ตต้องชนะ.com,” said the announcement.

 

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/no-morprom-vaccination-registration-for-phuket-79878.php

 

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-05-03
 
Link to post
Share on other sites

Is it too difficult for the Mor Prom app on Line to forward all the data for those who registered in Phuket to the Phuket website?

  • Like 2
Link to post
Share on other sites

Just replace “Phuket” in header with “Farangs”.......

Thai Govt is not the NHS....disregard their statements & process for farang vax......

Suggest Farangs simply register your vax choice with private hospital and wait........

if vulnerable stay protected & isolated until vaxed,  like for last 13 months actually

we are not in our home country with NHS type care ; we are foreigners in Asia

assume no foreign govt will vax you ..nor will they ask, Jeeves-like, “and which vax would you like, sir”....

only private hospitals providevsuch service, for profit...... if allowed by govt.of course

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, bluesofa said:

Is it too difficult for the Mor Prom app on Line to forward all the data for those who registered in Phuket to the Phuket website?

Shame on you injecting logic into the Thai diaspora!

  • Haha 2
Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

Just replace “Phuket” in header with “Farangs”.......

Thai Govt is not the NHS....disregard their statements & process for farang vax......

Suggest Farangs simply register your vax choice with private hospital and wait........

if vulnerable stay protected & isolated until vaxed,  like for last 13 months actually

we are not in our home country with NHS type care ; we are foreigners in Asia

assume no foreign govt will vax you ..nor will they ask, Jeeves-like, “and which vax would you like, sir”....

only private hospitals providevsuch service, for profit...... if allowed by govt.of course

 

Many foreigners have been able to register for vaccination, so your statement is not correct.

 

I presume this has to do with the famous sandbox midel, but can't say exactly how.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

situation breakdown reg. yes, jab no, reg. cancelled, yes, jab appts actually completed, er, none,

reg. problems, numerous; vax choice : no

conclusion: system not designed / unworkable for foreigner

solution : private hospital

  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

solution : private hospital

 

Best solution anyhow, with free choice of vaccition used.

Link to post
Share on other sites

How anyone can keep up with all this (vac registration, curfews, mask fines, resto hours, shopping hours, domestic travel restrictions, etc.) is beyond me.

  • Haha 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Bureaucracies can not help but to place hurdles in front of themselves and then complain when they trip over self-imposed stumbling blocks.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, WhiteBuffaloATM said:

situation breakdown reg. yes, jab no, reg. cancelled, yes, jab appts actually completed, er, none,

reg. problems, numerous; vax choice : no

conclusion: system not designed / unworkable for foreigner

solution : private hospital

It only seems as though it applies to Phuket.

 

They expect he government to supply everything for them and they want to do it their own way.

 

That way they believe they will be the first and only part of Thailand to grab the tourists  (if any come) money.

 

Perhaps now might be a good time to remind Phuket that they are just another province of Thailand and NOT an independent country.

 

It is past time that their chain was pulled as a reminder to  provinces that they are all part of Thailand.

 

Also it should remind all the civil servants from the governor down who pays their salary.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Phuket First intl. tourism return model came from central govt

Phuket Govt. just trying to implement it but having to handle further action / inaction from bkk govt.

allowing Son Kran travel & Bkk Phuket Flights & Large Nightclub Parties, to spread it back to Phuket 

cue further restrictions, blaming foreigners, failed vax program & delayed Tourism Model working.......

  • Sad 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Tried the app yesterday without success, the Phuket must win site worked first time, so happy with that. Now wait for the appointment. It does amuse me how some people get upset over anything or change, why do they worry so much?

Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, stevenl said:

Many foreigners have been able to register for vaccination, so your statement is not correct.

 

I presume this has to do with the famous sandbox midel, but can't say exactly how.

Many"??
only those holding pink cards or teachers

Link to post
Share on other sites
57 minutes ago, zzzzz said:

Many"??
only those holding pink cards or teachers

Yes, many.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...