Need mechanic to check Audi TT

Hey,

I am setting my eyes on a used modified Audi TT in Bangkok. I'd like to bring a mechanic with me to check the car as much as possible prior to purchase. Anyone here confident to help? Or any recommendations who to talk to about it?

Cheers,

Marc  

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, expatjustice said:

Take it to Thomson Garage in Bang Na, and have them check it for you. 

Check which defects it has.

Thanks a lot. The only issue is that the dealer only allows to bring someone in. It's a third car I am seeing and it's always the same thing. Can bring mechanics. Cannot take a car to a garage. I took it for a test drive today and it was fine but I am not a mechanic...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Marc Salvaje said:

Thanks a lot. The only issue is that the dealer only allows to bring someone in. It's a third car I am seeing and it's always the same thing. Can bring mechanics. Cannot take a car to a garage. I took it for a test drive today and it was fine but I am not a mechanic...

Contact the owner of Thomson in LINE. He can speak English and I am sure that for the right price they may send one of their mechanics to check the car on site. 

They are specialized in Mercedes, BMW and Audi. So they are probably the best for this job. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Marc Salvaje said:

Thanks a lot! I did as you said and they came with me to the dealer today. They've checked as much as they could, took the car for a quick drive and gave a green light. I'm going to go ahead with it! ????

Glad it worked out for you. Eddie told me you got yourself a very nice car!!

Though of course, I can't approve. As I myself am a Mercedes fanboy ????

(Jk about the I cant approve)

Edited by expatjustice