Lazudi Pte Ltd Acquires Pro Real Estate Hua Hin Co., Ltd

May 2021

In April 2021, Lazudi Pte (Singapore) has acquired the leading Hua Hin real estate company Pro Real Estate Hua Hin Co., Ltd.

Founded in 2005, Pro Real Estate is an award-winning real estate agency based in Hua Hin. The company consistently closes the highest volume of property sales in the region, driven by it’s combination of relationships with developers and unique proposition offering sellers exclusive listing services.

Lazudi provides agents with a technology platform that digitizes the property buying and selling process in Thailand. Streamlining processes, communication and managing workflows to improve the overall experience, providing complete transparency for all stakeholders in the transaction process.

Glenn Thomson, Managing Director of Pro Real Estate will join the Lazudi team, bringing his experience of 17 years in the industry to assist with Lazudi’s technical innovation, new product development, and sales management in Thailand.

Neil Sutton , Co-founder of Lazudi, commented;

“We are delighted to announce Lazudi’s first acquisition in Thailand. Glenn and the team at Pro Real Estate have consistently delivered industry-leading customer service and unmatched sales performance since their incorporation. Strategically, this acquisition will strengthen Lazudi’s position in Thailand as we continue to increase sales, expand the partner agency network, and sign exclusive agreements with developers. We look forward to working alongside Glenn and the team at Pro Real Estate.”

Glenn Thomson, Managing Director of Pro Real Estate, commented;

“Myself, my Partner Piriya Hitawattanakul and our team of experienced property consultants are excited to work more closely with the Lazudi Team. We have been impressed with the rollout of the technology platform. Lazudi’s technology and marketing allow us to focus all of our attention and resources on providing sales and customer services. I look forward to expanding my role and using my extensive knowledge and experience to add value to Lazudi.”

About Lazudi

Lazudi is an Online Real Estate Agency that leverages technology to provide an efficient and fully digitalized home buying process. Lazudi partners with Top Performing regional Agents and Agencies, providing them with centralised marketing and technology platforms and resources. Agents can now focus their time and effort on supporting their clients buying & selling properties. The Lazudi platform manages the process from end to end, processing all enquiries, viewings, negotiations, and offers on behalf of clients. Lazudi works with the Top Selling Agents in emerging markets and will be launching in several South East Asian markets in the near future. https://lazudi.com/th-en

About Pro Real Estate

Pro Real Estate is an award-winning property company, which has helped 1000’s of people find their right property match in Hua Hin since 2005. Actively selling both new homes and resale properties. Pro Real Estate has consistently been the top-selling agency in the region. http://www.pro-real-estate.com/