90 Day Reporting Not Working - again!

90 days report!  Oh, I am so sorry - I messed up.  I thought I was posting in the 90 day report thread, so it would be obvious.  I should move my post there - but I don't know how.  Perhaps I will pas again there...

4 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

You can send a proxy to file on your behalf.

Assume you're within the -15/0 day window?

Maybe keep trying - that never works for me but others claim it worked on their 234th atempt.

I have tried 5 times already!  I agree, if it doesn't work first time it never will.

I am indeed in the window.  I have no idea how I could find a proxy.  It's a full days of driving on a deadly 4-lane highway and sitting around waiting in queue.   

34 minutes ago, anchadian said:

It might be a good idea to explain what you are actually trying to do.

Is it the 90 day reports?

The literal title of ops submission is "90 day reporting not working again." 

Do you want to take a guess what he's talking about? 

• Confused 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, lordblackader said:

The literal title of ops submission is "90 day reporting not working again." 

That was before I edited the topic title to add 90 day reporting.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, anchadian said:

It might be a good idea to explain what you are actually trying to do.

Is it the 90 day reports?

scroll to the top of the post and read the title again.

• Confused 1

Send it by mail with a screen shot of the failed on-line report and maybe an extra note explaining the delay, for which you cannot be blamed. I had the same issue a few months ago, sent it by mail, without any additional explaining and got it back with a stamp reprimanding me to be earlier next time. The next time I did it by mail and it took 6 weeks to get the receipt.

Edited by Dick Z
addition
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, condobrit001 said:

In your circumstances, I would ignore 90 day reporting entirely and just pay the 2K fine when you next have to extend your visa.

I am thinking of doing just that.  I am anyway planning to leave Thailand in permanently June and return to my native England where I hope to get vaccinated very soon, and then remain there.  I just worry that there will be a black mark on my record and I may have trouble with Immigration on the way out of Thailand.

2 hours ago, sandyf said:

I just did 90 day reporting a few minutes ago, worked ok and got immediate approval.

Just tried mine again for the 5th consecutive day, Inside the 15 day window but will not allow me beyond the first page.

Same info as last time, no changes which it excepted.

7 minutes ago, worrab said:

I have just done my 90 day report and all working correctly. Instant approval from Prachuap Khiri Khan Immigration. Brilliant!

I have reported to that same province 4 times during the past 12 months, and had instant approval every time.
None of my details has changes, but now it fails every time I try.   

• Like 2

I have done 90 day reports online for years using the website and then this last week had the same problem. It hung on the first page repeatedly. I tried out the phone app and a pop-up announced I was on overstay of 83 days. Which is rubbish.

I did my last 90 day in early February and the next day did my marriage non-o. I got the non-o fine but the date it would have been due (end of Feb) is the date the system thinks I have been overstaying from. Essentially, it's as if the system doesn't know I got a new non-o extension.

It was too late to mail it in, so I went to Chaengwattana this morning to see if they could update the system, so I could do the 90 day report (due in 8 days). I showed them my passport stamp and my app saying overstay and they said it isn't a problem I should worry about. The system is broken and there is nothing they can do because it's outsourced or something. So I went to the delightful temporary 90 day place in the carpark and they said the same thing. Basically, I am all legit but the system broke when it went down just after my last marriage extension and 90 day.

So I guess no more 90 day reports online for me until they fix it. I mention this because it might be the same issue for the OP. Plus it's nice to bitch about it.

3 hours ago, hotchilli said:

Just tried mine again for the 5th consecutive day, Inside the 15 day window but will not allow me beyond the first page.

Same info as last time, no changes which it excepted.

I have done online many times over the last few years and never had a problem, If it wasn't working it said so.

I have only ever used the web portal, I don't do phones, thick fingers make too many mistakes. The other thing, I have only ever used it on internet explorer.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, jrward42 said:

Basically, I am all legit but the system broke when it went down just after my last marriage extension and 90 day.

Unless you got that written down with a stamp on it, it means nuttin.

Wait until it comes up again and you are talking to a different person or even the same one. They will sink you like a ship. ????