90 Day Reporting Not Working - again!

5 minutes ago, jrward42 said:

I have done 90 day reports online for years using the website and then this last week had the same problem. It hung on the first page repeatedly. I tried out the phone app and a pop-up announced I was on overstay of 83 days. Which is rubbish.

I did my last 90 day in early February and the next day did my marriage non-o. I got the non-o fine but the date it would have been due (end of Feb) is the date the system thinks I have been overstaying from. Essentially, it's as if the system doesn't know I got a new non-o extension.

It was too late to mail it in, so I went to Chaengwattana this morning to see if they could update the system, so I could do the 90 day report (due in 8 days). I showed them my passport stamp and my app saying overstay and they said it isn't a problem I should worry about. The system is broken and there is nothing they can do because it's outsourced or something. So I went to the delightful temporary 90 day place in the carpark and they said the same thing. Basically, I am all legit but the system broke when it went down just after my last marriage extension and 90 day.

So I guess no more 90 day reports online for me until they fix it. I mention this because it might be the same issue for the OP. Plus it's nice to bitch about it.

You could well be right on that. I did my ext in Sept and she said it would be best to do the next 90 day at the office saying it was getting confused with covid extensions.(?) I went to immigration in Nov and then ok online Feb and today.

I suspect you would be ok next time round.

• Like 1

I also have done all my 90 day reports online with instant approval. This time however I can not get past the first page. I read that it was all supposed to be working !. Looks like a trip to immigration next week.

19 hours ago, thequietman said:

Unless you got that written down with a stamp on it, it means nuttin.

Wait until it comes up again and you are talking to a different person or even the same one. They will sink you like a ship. ????

I don't think so as they are different systems. I spoke to multiple people and everyone said whatever is stamped in the passport is correct. I am also in the system at Chaengwattana, which was confirmed when I went back a month later to get the stamp and show my bank book. It's just the database that runs the app that hasn't been updated. That system is outsourced and doesn't seem to be talking to the system at CW in relation to me - it seems to work for some.

1 minute ago, jrward42 said:

I don't think so as they are different systems. I spoke to multiple people and everyone said whatever is stamped in the passport is correct.

On returning to Thailand 5 years ago, the imm officer stamped the wrong date in my passport.

I never noticed it until my following 90 day report. I got a fine because I didn't get it fixed. 

What was stamped in my passport was not correct.

12 minutes ago, thequietman said:

On returning to Thailand 5 years ago, the imm officer stamped the wrong date in my passport.

I never noticed it until my following 90 day report. I got a fine because I didn't get it fixed. 

What was stamped in my passport was not correct.

Well yeah, that's pretty much what I am saying. Whatever is stamped in your passport is what they go by. Even if it was a mistake, you had to pay a fine. My passport says I am permitted to stay until February 2022. The immigration computer also says I am ok till Feb 2022. The only database that is wrong it the one that works with the app. They happily looked at their computer yesterday and gave me another 90 days.

On 5/4/2021 at 12:12 PM, ubonjoe said:

You can do your 90 day reports by mail to your local office.

Hi, just let you all know, I posted in my TM47 on Apr 4, for the Apr 19, report. Now 6 May, no reply. First time this late in 15 yrs. Is it just Covid delay or s/t else?

TIA

43 minutes ago, Mallory said:

Hi, just let you all know, I posted in my TM47 on Apr 4, for the Apr 19, report. Now 6 May, no reply. First time this late in 15 yrs. Is it just Covid delay or s/t else?

If in Bangkok there have been reports of it taking 3 to 4 weeks or more to get the receipt in the mail.

The immigration website says to contact your local office if you have not gotten the receipt within 30 days of your report date.

Just wanted to add that I had trouble for ages with the 90 day reporting website, it would let me fill in the first form page with your passport number, nationality, address etc, but on clicking submit it very quickly came up with the same page and an unhelpful error popup like "your request could not be completed".  Our address has a slash in it, i.e. "123/34 Soi 12 Thanon Mia Noi".  As soon as I took the slash out, i.e. "123 34 Soi 12 Thanon Mia Noi" it was accepted.

So my advice is never use a slash "/" in your address on that website.

Obviously if you're having page timeouts or simple website crashes like I saw two months ago, then it's a completely different problem ???? I did it by past last time when the site was down but will try online again in June.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, ubonjoe said:

If in Bangkok there have been reports of it taking 3 to 4 weeks or more to get the receipt in the mail.

The immigration website says to contact your local office if you have not gotten the receipt within 30 days of your report date.

Thanks for the advise. Wiil keep fingers crossed.

Online reporting issues should include 

• which operating system
  • which browser 

That said, on OSX 10.13.6 (mac: High Sierra) using the latest google chrome browser (version 90.0.4430.93), it's very spotty. Using the latest version of Microsoft Edge (Version 90.0.818.42 ) it worked well. 

The other options (mail, agent, etc.) are also rather valid. Even if you are late, most agents can handle it, though there may be that 2k fee.

And yes, it is truly mind boggling how they cannot get it together to program a website efficiently. Perhaps it's nepotism, perhaps it's a reticence to have it all "on record." 

13 hours ago, neek said:

So my advice is never use a slash "/" in your address on that website.

I have screenshots of a previous one of mine that I copy from each time.  The field "Address No" (note Soi/Road is the next field) is entered with a slash and this works for me.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, treetops said:

I have screenshots of a previous one of mine that I copy from each time.  The field "Address No" (note Soi/Road is the next field) is entered with a slash and this works for me.

Hmm, maybe they finally fixed it so that it accepts slashes! ????  My tests last year seemed to prove that was the problem quite conclusively.  I haven't used online reporting for the last couple of times because the website was dead, I'll try it with the slashes next time.  Cheers!

12 minutes ago, neek said:

Hmm, maybe they finally fixed it so that it accepts slashes! ????  My tests last year seemed to prove that was the problem quite conclusively.

My first on-line one was submitted in August last year.  Just looked it up and can confirm it used a slash.  YMMV.

Just submitted an on-line 90 day report for CW (Win 10, Chrome). Digital form where you fill in details (two pages) is still the same. I always keep a copy of a previous submission to make sure it is identical in terms of address  (you can check this on the third page of the digital form before you press accept and do the actual submission). Got the page with the yellow PENDING note immediately. Before the outing of the website, it took 2-3 working days to get approval.  We'll see.

Edited by cormanr7
add missing word

The last TWO times I posted the 90 day report tracking shows it was received 14 days before expiry on both occasions. At 6 weeks AFTER expiry the first time I went to the Migrant Visa centre in Popular Road BKK with my appointment for the MTT centre which was NOT the one Sat Nav took me too! Lady there saw me and said never mind, don't bother to make appointments next time, just come and see me and toddled off and got me a copy receipt. 

So when this last time it was clearly received at CW again 14 days before expiry and hadn't received a receipt 3 weeks AFTER expiry I decided to take a drive to the other side of the city and see the same lady which I did, blithely ignoring an outside tent full of waiting folk and an upstairs hall also full and went straight to the lady clutching my proof of posting, proof of delivery, and expired T.M. 47. She took it and told me to take a seat, went off and came back in a minute or so with the receipt.

I could have kissed her but two things would have probably happened - my wife would have cracked a chair over my head and I would have been arrested for sexual harassment!

Be that as it may I asked her was CW still the place to send the postal ones or could I send it to this place as it was so efficient - "NO - same-same, it was STILL CW but leave it one month plus one week before coming to see her". We also needed a Residence certificate for the morons at the Land Transport to issue a replacement lost driving licence, pink card, scans of lost licence, yellow book, passport and police report were insufficient evidence for address it seems, never mind consulting computer or my facial picture on licence, passport, i.d. card and original on my shoulders - must get more paper! Nice lady put me at head of queue again bless her. Apparently the Residence certificate (cost 400 baht) will be posted within 2 weeks and I was given a tracking number.

So looks like I'm driving for 2 weeks with no licence in my pocket except colour scans of the licence. Hey ho - police don't seem to want to stop me anyway!

Resolved to sign up for on-line reporting but cannot. I'm getting a 404 error. Tried without VPN, using Firefox, Opera, Edge - nope, cannot even get to the page to sign up.

Not sure if I have the right address but nothing on the Immigration web-site takes me anywhere except the Service button gives me 404 error so I assume the on-line extranet site has crashed out once more?

Can anyone post the correct URL to sign up in Bangkok just to make sure - please? Thanks.

9 minutes ago, cliveshep said:

Resolved to sign up for on-line reporting but cannot. I'm getting a 404 error. Tried without VPN, using Firefox, Opera, Edge - nope, cannot even get to the page to sign up.

This link works for me. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

A 404 error means the link you used was probabley not correct.

1 hour ago, cliveshep said:

The last TWO times I posted the 90 day report

So did you ever receive a return receipt these last two times?

Did you ever receive them before these last two times?

1 hour ago, cliveshep said:

got me a copy receipt. 

What were the dates (issued, next report) on this receipt? Your "original" dates, or dated from +6 weeks?

12 minutes ago, mtls2005 said:

So did you ever receive a return receipt these last two times?

Did you ever receive them before these last two times?

What were the dates (issued, next report) on this receipt? Your "original" dates, or dated from +6 weeks?

The first time the date was 90 days from the received at CW date - her mistake. The second time 90 days from her incorrect date which is the one we'll follow from now on. 

And NO - never got either receipt back.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, ubonjoe said:

This link works for me. https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do

A 404 error means the link you used was probably not correct.

Thanks Joe, that eventually brought up a signing-in page, carefully misnamed in the title to confuse, and I happily filled it in. BUT once it got to the submit button below the captcha it gave me a message "please contact immigration in your area" so I'm guessing that the web-site was probably set up in someone's lunch-break and has indeed crashed once again. I repeated a couple of times, no 404 this time but the same message. 

So as with many other Government things in Thailand,  "plus ça change, plus c'est la même chose".

On 5/6/2021 at 9:55 AM, mirage said:

I also have done all my 90 day reports online with instant approval. This time however I can not get past the first page. I read that it was all supposed to be working !. Looks like a trip to immigration next week.

Did you reboot the router after disconnecting VPN? Reboot your device after the router restarts.

Edited by Banana7

The online registration isn't working, and this morning I can't even get to the 1st registration page, at least yesterday it loaded that before going no further. Tried the app on google play-store - that won't work either, app loads but just will not work.

Don't these people ever listen and heed complaints? Their computer literacy and competence is a joke. They are computer illiterate and incompetent and this is the face Thailand wants to show the outside world? 

It IS working right now at https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do at least for checking the status of your on-line application. Browser: Google (on Win 10). Try clearing cache and cookies, not required to get in though. First tick the box with the red letters accepting conditions at the bottom of the page (you need to scroll down to see it). 

• 2 weeks later...

Only in Thailand - o land of mystery and marvels - does one wait from a delivery of a postal 90 day report received by Immigration on 4th April for an expiry date of 16th April, then, by 1st week of May thinking "the buggers are going to lose it like last time so going in for a copy - 3 hour return trip only to get a postal receipt 7 weeks later!

The lady said "next time wait one month plus one week" - her words - and when I asked do I send it to her office - the Migrant Visa Extension office in Popular Road, Bangkok who also do 90 day reports with no queues - she said "no, same same" meaning send as usual to CW.

Yesterday, exactly "one month plus one week" after expiry the receipt came in the post.. Of course I already got the receipt nearly 3 weeks ago plus a Residency Certificate to get a duplicate driving licence as I lost mine (on the desk of the Immigration lady at CW!) So fair play to them, 2 weeks before expiry, plus 5 weeks AFTER expiry, so a magnificent effort by the 90 day report team, only 7 weeks!

What a copulating shambles they are for sure!

Edited by cliveshep

On 5/5/2021 at 11:35 AM, roberta said:

I have reported to that same province 4 times during the past 12 months, and had instant approval every time.
None of my details has changes, but now it fails every time I try.   

Stupid question but have to ask.  Have you checked the status of your last 90 day report? 

https://extranet.immigration.go.th/fn90online/online/tm47/TM47Action.do?cmd=acceptTerm

If yes did you click on the drop down on the right of the approval ( assuming the last approval is there ).  It will show the information you supplied on the last approval.  Make sure you are entering the same data that is on the prior approval.

Sure you did this but worth asking...