Push to vaccinate 16 million vulnerable Thais suffers early setbacks

webfact

26 minutes ago, Danderman123 said:

The numbers have edged up a little bit, but Florida is still #1. Sometimes, Worldometer updates numbers after midnight Greenwich time.

We'll wait for you to post higher numbers for another state.

Look at California vs Florida to see the impact of restrictions on case numbers. It's almost as if increasing restrictions decreases new infections.

It's too hard to get up to date info, the truth is some where out there? I really hope Florida does well as these lockdowns are hurting everyone.

• Haha 1

20 hours ago, webfact said:

hiccups on the booking platform

No surprise here.

reluctance to receive the jabs amid reports of undesirable side effects.

No surprise here either, but rather an expression of deep mistrust.

And then...

16 million vulnerable Thais – those aged over 60 and people with chronic conditions including diabetes and cancer

... and accompany that statement with the picture of a young female soldier waiting for her jab and who clearly is *not* above 60. Well, maybe she's diabetic or has cancer.

As reported today in the Bangkok Post, Thais will get priority for vaccination. So those farangs who managed to get vaccination appointments will probably find those appointments will not be honoured. Assume our turn will be 2022 ..... or later.

10 hours ago, BernieOnTour said:

... not only in Thailand !

There are several „western“ countries, where Police and Army have also priority.

For example: All US Soldiers participating in Defender-Europe 21 were reported to have been vaccinated already with the 2nd jab.

Apples and oranges!

Multi million dollar multi national exercise organised ages ago by a first world country with highly trained professional military who have already rolled out the vaccination in large numbers to their vulnerable population versus corrupt third world poorly trained conscript based 'military' who have rolled out jack <deleted> vaccines for their sick and vulnerable...

5 hours ago, placeholder said:

Do you understand that the article you linked to is dated March 13, 2021?

Yes there are many flights from New York and New Jersey spreading their goodwill on Florida everyday as the Dems. really don't like Florida for getting it right.

17 hours ago, skatewash said:

I haven't seen anything to indicate that there are vaccine doses in Thailand that aren't being used.  I believe almost all of the doses for this second phase are expected to come from what has yet to be produced by the local AstraZeneca lab.  There's nothing to hoard at this point.

That was just an assumption from my side yet I've read about (albeit small and not representative) polls that 50% of the Thais don't want to be vaccinated or at least have a choice which vaccine is used.

1 hour ago, vandeventer said:

Yes there are many flights from New York and New Jersey spreading their goodwill on Florida everyday as the Dems. really don't like Florida for getting it right.

Let me repeat my question to you since your response was entirely irrelevant. (Apart from it being utterly trollish)

"Do you understand that the article you linked to is dated March 13, 2021?"