Thai pretty denies she's a gold digger responsible for the death of well known resort owner

webfact

How in the hell does he end up owning a hotel with no brains , obviously he inherited it from daddy otherwise there's just no hope for any of them .no wonder I came to Thailand 27 years ago and made enough to retire at 50 now 61 as in the UK I was bankrupt ,so thanks to all the stupid business men that help make it easy for me ????

• Like 1

Saw a docu, all ready years ago. Barby girls with websites for which you have to pay big to see some pics.

You could invite them. In one case i saw a British woman being, by a client, invited to come to USA.

First class  flying, first class hotel, shopping in expensive shops, limo to drive around.

Maybe had one lunch or dinner with client, not necessarily, only if she wanted and go back again.

Not even a kiss or thank you, nope. nothing, she was just spending the money of the client, that was all.

Cant recall how those girls were mentioned, as it has a name.

So being rich makes you stupid? I was really flabbergasted, but there is a market for it. 

4 hours ago, Antonymous said:

Another tale of love struck old men and their money.

It ain't just farang that are susceptible.

And how old are you to describe 60 as old men?

• Like 1

30 million THB is 960,000 USD more or less.... 

For someone who regularly does import/export business on a medium-large scale it is peanuts really... Sometimes you get cheated and/or issues arise which make you lose that much and even more...

But specially for someone who goes by "tycoon", shoot himself because he lost 960K USD, even if he was cheated???? A real tycoon specially in Thailand would have had her shot in the head instead, lol.... 

Something doesn't add up here. 

Edited by expatjustice
  • Like 2

14 hours ago, thequietman said:

What do you call a dear (deer) with no eyes ?  No eye deer (no idea)  ????

And..

What do you call a deer with no eyes and no legs?

Still no eye deer

What do you call a deer with no eyes, no legs and no genitals?

Still no f'ing eye deer.

• Like 1