My Exalted Thai Wife

ChrisKC

20 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

I don't really see the need to talk about it but hey, congrats.

You must be one of the legendary "I married a hi-so Chula grad" posters on here? 

RAZZ

Does it come with a set of wings I wonder?

• Haha 1

my wife has worked for the government many years hasn't got a medal like this.. congratulations. .but in saying that she has more medals on her uniform than George Patton 555 ain't got a clue what the hell for 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, falang07 said:

Thailand, the hub of medals ???? I am always amazed how everyone working for the government has many medals on their uniforms. Everyone must have at least a few, like here: thai-government-officials-official-unifo.

Not everyone! My original post has no special merit if it were everybody.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Congrats Jeab. 

My friend, an American, ex CIA, US Embassy got one for his work on the border during the Laos war. It was very helpful during the Tom Yam Gunk crisis when his bank would exchange his dollars, he showed this ward and the complied immediately. 

• Like 1

18 hours ago, ChrisKC said:

My "story" goes back 76 years, so please excuse me if I spend the next three years describing it all to you...

It seems you married one of those young girls of barely fifty if that, same as I did.
(When telling someone in London on the phone I was marrying a young girl I got "you dirty <deleted>" snapped at me, a few minutes later my colleague could not contain his curiosity and enquired about age ???? )
My wife has a few Medals and Honors on her Uniform as well and I think it is cool.
The typical Western mentality questions as to a possible correlation between wages and rewards was answered with "that is different" ????

Good Luck to both of you,
Stay Happy Together.

Edited by KKr
  • Like 1

33 minutes ago, KKr said:

It seems you married one of those young girls of barely fifty if that, same as I did.
(When telling someone in London on the phone I was marrying a young girl I got "you dirty <deleted>" snapped at me, a few minutes later my colleague could not contain his curiosity and enquired about age ???? )
My wife has a few Medals and Honors on her Uniform as well and I think it is cool.
The typical Western mentality questions as to a possible correlation between wages and rewards was answered with "that is different" ????

Good Luck to both of you,
Stay Happy Together.

Thank you for your "take" on it.

Jeab is 62 now so not a young one. In her youth and middle age she was a pretty girl but she is still beautiful now and carries herself well.

8 minutes ago, ChrisKC said:

Thank you for your "take" on it.

Jeab is 62 now so not a young one. In her youth and middle age she was a pretty girl but she is still beautiful now and carries herself well.

only 14 years younger ?

with 16 I "beat" you there ????
(in my youth, one of my relatives got married to a man 5 years older, they almost were expelled from the family for such disgraceful act.)