Thai Visa Forum

My Exalted Thai Wife

19 hours ago, ChipButty said:

I think my wife should be inline for one of them awards, for looking after me for 14 years

In which case, mine should have at least 10 😃

• Like 2
20 hours ago, RAZZELL said:

I don't really see the need to talk about it but hey, congrats.

You must be one of the legendary "I married a hi-so Chula grad" posters on here? 

RAZZ

Does it come with a set of wings I wonder?

• Haha 1

my wife has worked for the government many years hasn't got a medal like this.. congratulations. .but in saying that she has more medals on her uniform than George Patton 555 ain't got a clue what the hell for 

• Like 1
On 5/4/2021 at 2:21 PM, ChrisKC said:

I am so proud of her and that she chose me to share it all with!

Chris, a lucky husband!

Congrats to the exalted one. What's your own story then?

9 minutes ago, MJKT2014 said:

Congrats to the exalted one. What's your own story then?

Thank you very much.

As it relates to the selected quote, We met on Tagged nearly four years ago - married a year later.

Our personalities match very well even though our background of origins and culture couldn't be more different. We have a relationship of "togetherness" in just about all matters of daily life, finding peace, harmony, balance and general love and happiness with each others company.

My "story" goes back 76 years, so please excuse me if I spend the next three years describing it all to you...

I wasn't born great, I haven't achieved greatness and I haven't had greatness thrust upon me! But I can assure you I have had much more than my share of the "allotted" 15 minutes"

Regards

Chris

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
10 minutes ago, falang07 said:

Thailand, the hub of medals 🙂 I am always amazed how everyone working for the government has many medals on their uniforms. Everyone must have at least a few, like here: thai-government-officials-official-unifo.

Not everyone! My original post has no special merit if it were everybody.

• Haha 1

Congrats Jeab. 

My friend, an American, ex CIA, US Embassy got one for his work on the border during the Laos war. It was very helpful during the Tom Yam Gunk crisis when his bank would exchange his dollars, he showed this ward and the complied immediately. 

• Like 1