An odd request...

BobBKK

There is one song on Central Festival and Airport Plaza playlist driving me nutz. Is there a list somewhere?  some nerd might have written them down and put me out of my suffering... Thank you in advance

• Sad 1
  • Haha 1

48 minutes ago, KannikaP said:

Take your phone and record the offending song, post it up here and someone may be able to help.

If not, just hum it to us all.   LOL

Thanks - i have tried to do that but quality too low so far - but I'll try again.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

I've never found any Thai songs Shazam identifies.

I found a few. Most recent was

"CAN'T TELL ME NUTTIN' by 1000 CHASER Feat. FIIXD, 1MILL, DIAMOND MQT, 19HUNNID & 1FLOW. https://www.shazam.com/track/503080435/cant-tell-me-nuttin

I kept hearing this song here and there.  Didn't even realize it was Thai at first ... but then ... SHAZAM!

• Confused 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, BritManToo said:

I've never found any Thai songs Shazam identifies.

I don't recall the OP saying it was a Thai song.

Without knowing the actual song my guess would be an instrumental of the Beatles song 'Let it Be'. I say that as I've heard it many times playing various places here in Thailand over the past 20 years.

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, sherwood said:

How very odd. Still I have seen and listened to far worse.

Yes very odd and drove me NUTZ - not sure I like the video but I like the song - for now - at least I have exorcised the particular demon in my head  LOL. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

27 minutes ago, BobBKK said:

Could not stand that video so I replaced it.

Ah the delightful Betty Boop (apparently she was originally intended to be a poodle).

No way that could be made now.

• Like 1

On 5/5/2021 at 2:33 PM, BobBKK said:

Yes very odd and drove me NUTZ - not sure I like the video but I like the song - for now - at least I have exorcised the particular demon in my head  LOL. 

55555....I actually became obsessed with a song I heard years ago in a coffee shop.  I asked the lady at the counter what that song was (she thought I was from Mars).  Anyways, I did figure it out eventually.  It was a Coldplay tune (Clocks).     

• Like 1

20 hours ago, Berkshire said:

55555....I actually became obsessed with a song I heard years ago in a coffee shop.  I asked the lady at the counter what that song was (she thought I was from Mars).  Anyways, I did figure it out eventually.  It was a Coldplay tune (Clocks).     

Now I have solved the obsession and played it a dozen times it's wearing thin (thank God). Now when i hear it at Central Festival or Airport Plaza I can ignore it   ???? 

4 hours ago, BobBKK said:

Now I have solved the obsession and played it a dozen times it's wearing thin (thank God). Now when i hear it at Central Festival or Airport Plaza I can ignore it   ???? 

Now I just need to get that video out of my eyes. My eyes are burning.

• Haha 1