Electricity outage to affect Heroines Monument area

snoop1130

1620115373_1-org.jpg

The power outage north and south of the Heroines Monument will be on Thursday (May 6). Photo: PEA / file

PHUKET:-- The Thalang branch of Provincial Electricity Authority (PEA) has announced that the electricity supply will be temporarily shut off along a section of the east side of Thepkrasattri Rd both north and south of the Heroines Monument on Thursday (May 6) as work is carried out on installing new high-voltage cables.

The areas to be affected by the power outage, from 9am to 4:30pm, are from the Thalang office of PEA north of Heroines Monument to the Honda Marine Phuket showroom south of the Heroines Monument.

In its announcement, the PEA apologised for any inconvenience caused while the work is carried out. 

Full Story: https://www.thephuketnews.com/electricity-outage-to-affect-heroines-monument-area-79889.php

tphuketnews_logo.jpg

-- © Copyright Phuket News 2021-05-04

I wish they would have done this on the Dark Side of Pattaya. I had a restaurant there and must have thrown away food for many tens of thousands of Baht as the place was opened only in the evening and the PEA experts switched off the electricity (voluntarily and most of the time involuntarily) during the day. 

So I had, more than once, veal tenderloin swimming through melted vanilla ice cream and similar culinary encounters.