Jump to content
Thai Visa Forum

Recommended English speaking Doctor

Recommended Posts

Hi All,

Sorry for this to be my first post but I have run out of options and have been wanting to join this forum for a while but never got round to it!

Long story short I have an ongoing pelvic area problem which is causing me alot of pain. I have already been to one thai doctor which was pretty pointless and then I went to see Dr Donna who prescribed be anti biotics and a urine test. The anti biotics have done nothing and after 6 days (even though I have the results) no follow up from the doctor about the urine results.

I have already done a forum search but wondering in these crazy covid times if anyone can recommend a good doctor who I can see who obviously speaks good english. I speak a fair bit of thai but not enough to explain my problem.


Thanks in advance and look forward to using this forum!


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please be more specific as to symptoms as from what you say I can't tell if you need a urologist or other type of  doctor.  "pelvic area problem"  could be many things.  I don't want to send you to a urologist if what you need is actually an ortho, for example.


If it prostatitis this typically requires very prolonged course of antibiotics (like 6 weeks or more). What did the urine test show?

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Create New...