You have been made King of the world – What Would You Do ?

Right after I transfer the substantial coronation fees to  the minister of recording such events in Nigeria.

I will immediately prohibit the arrival of all king making alien  beings !!

I don't need the competition  ????

• Like 2

Interesting topic.

Your list is already pretty good.

I would try to achieve that all people get good education and use that education.

I would severely punisch politicians and officials for lying and misleading people.

I would punish all those conspiracy nutters and jail them.

Take money out of politics. In democracies well informed voters should decide. Not who pays most.

Otherwise I would watch Bruce Almighty again. I am sure that will give me some ideas.

• Haha 1

I would....

Ban religion.

Ban countries. Just have the world as one big country and complete freedom to live and work anywhere you wanted. No visas, passports etc.

Outlaw one use plastic. 

Cap on how much money and assets someone could have. No one needs expensive cars and houses when others live in poverty. 

Ban factory farming.

Make everything organic.

Euthanasia a right for everyone.

Ban marriage. Just live together if you love each other.

One child per woman to lower our population.

No weapons. 

1 third of the planet left totally for nature and wild animals..wilderness. 

Anyone that committed extreme violent crime, murders or serious sexual offences will be executed. 

Equal rights and respect for everyone, men, women, disabled people, race, sexuality etc. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, jak2002003 said:

Ban countries. Just have the world as one big country and complete freedom to live and work anywhere you wanted. No visas, passports etc.

So that when that one country is taken over by a despot like Hitler, Stalin. Pol Pot etc. The whole world is taken over without anyone to oppose them and it is game over. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I would decree everyone on the planet older than 10 has to play a minimum of three rounds of golf every week, tapering off permitted after age 70.

I would legalize every illicit drug, with the proviso any crime committed under their influence gets the same penalty as if the person was not.

I would legalize prostitution, abortion and voluntary euthanasia world-wide.

I would ban all  religious instruction in schools as a form of brain-washing.

Every student would have to attend and pass a minimum number of hours of education in physics, chemistry and biology. The people that fail would repeat until they passed.

People can accumulate as much wealth as they want to. There would be a limit set on what heirs could inherit.

6 hours ago, tomgreen said:

People with extreme and radical views would be banished to special rehabilitation camps housed on isolated remote islands.

That's a bit extreme don't you think? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Lacessit said:

I would decree everyone on the planet older than 10 has to play a minimum of three rounds of golf every week, tapering off permitted after age 70.

I would legalize every illicit drug, with the proviso any crime committed under their influence gets the same penalty as if the person was not.

Every student would have to attend and pass a minimum number of hours of education in physics, chemistry and biology. The people that fail would repeat until they passed.

People can accumulate as much wealth as they want to. There would be a limit set on what heirs could inherit.

You lost me at the golf.

It seems the consensus is that if this happened to most any random person, it would be utopia for the leader, and dystopia for everyone else. I would never pass physics!

Edited by Jingthing
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Lacessit said:

Some very good points,

I'll sign off on the golf thing too as long as it involves a clown head, windmill, and colored balls ???? 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, bendejo said:

Wind chimes would be forbidden.

First abuse gets a warning.

They put them up again and its the death penalty, no exceptions.

Only women without hanging belly fat would be permitted to wear bare midriff clothing.

Only Arabica coffee beans can be cultivated.

The song "New York New York" from that Martin Scorsese movie would be banned, all mention erased from history.

Rap music would no longer exist.

The last album released by Miles Davis would be Sketches of Spain.

The last Bob Dylan album released would be Blonde on Blonde.  All in the name of cultural purity, of course.

All movies with Bill Murray and Nicholas Cage will be destroyed.  (This list will grow)

Blimey, I bet your parties are fun !

• Haha 1