You have been made King of the world – What Would You Do ?

4 hours ago, bendejo said:

Only women without hanging belly fat would be permitted to wear bare midriff clothing.

Truth can be stranger than fiction :-

Senator Andrea Guglieri the mayor of Diano Marina, a small family resort west of Genoa, and his council drew up a plan in 2000 to ban fat and ugly women from walking around in two-piece costumes.

Traffic wardens were to be entrusted with the task of stopping and examining women to ensure that they passed eight out of ten requirements, ranging from the size of their bust to the firmness of their buttocks. New applicants flooded the predominantly male traffic warden force, and sexual harassment suits were expected to follow.

Signor Guglieri also said there was no reason why bare-torsoed men sporting tight or daringly cut trunks should not be made to pass a similar set of requirements.

A local newspaper cast aspersions on Signore Guglieri's own looks - and called for all ugly mayors to be sacked!

One can't imagine such a row taking place in Weston-Super-Mare or Bournemouth (well actually, it could happen in Bournemouth).

• Like 1

I would commission Donald Trump to put together a plan to round up all the key oligarchs in the world and place them on a survival island and turn it into a global reality TV show.... Seems like a good start anyway. Then I would release the Kraken on the Island... Lol. Why not, we're all living in a circus like clown world anyway right!? 

Edited by Freeduhdum
grammer
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, Freeduhdum said:

I would commission Donald Trump to put together a plan to round up all the key oligarchs in the world and place them on a survival island and turn it into a global reality TV show.... Seems like a good start anyway. Why not, we're all living in a circus like clown world anyway right!? Lol. 

After I took over from former king @FreeduhdumI'd order an airstrike on Trump Island

8 hours ago, tomgreen said:

People with extreme and radical views would be banished to special rehabilitation camps housed on isolated remote islands.

You realize, of course, that the world of which you dream, in which you control what people eat, believe, own, do with their time, and say, is both extreme and radical?

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Jingthing said:

You lost me at the golf.

It seems the consensus is that if this happened to most any random person, it would be utopia for the leader, and dystopia for everyone else. I would never pass physics!

I would help you.

I would round up all corrupt politicians, corrupt business people, corrupt charity workers etc in the world (quite a large crowd!!), - and shoot them.....

That would remove about 95% of the human population....

• Like 1

On second thought I would ask the aliens if they can make me king of NANA for a start.

I would go there every night and do my best to behave like a king - and obviously I expect to be treated like a king.

Let someone else take care of the rest of the world.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, OneMoreFarang said:

On second thought I would ask the aliens if they can make me king of NANA for a start.

I would go there every night and do my best to behave like a king - and obviously I expect to be treated like a king.

Let someone else take care of the rest of the world.

If I were king of the world, I certainly would go to meet Thai prostitutes. 

I would go and see a psychiatrist and get checked.

If he finds me OK I would voluntarily check-in to a nuthouse.

Free healthcare, 3 meals a day, somebody makes your bed every day, and lots of people alike. We would have a house full of royals.

12 hours ago, sirineou said:

So that when that one country is taken over by a despot like Hitler, Stalin. Pol Pot etc. The whole world is taken over without anyone to oppose them and it is game over. 

No. I said I would ban countries, so there would be no leaders of them. I am the king and would rule it all with the same rules for the entire planet. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Agreed.

As long as my stash doesn’t devalue...ie. Still 1 beer to the £.

Already is in a lot of places, just no use to some people even if it was until they were 51.

Agreed.

Zoos?

Agreed until the new millennials tear it down in 2121.

I don’t like too many tats, so ok for 1st offence.

I’d ban all weekdays.

Most already are other than in name.

No way am I increasing my hours 10 fold. Sorry, can’t agree.

Mars would be better.

Now you’ve scared the poo out of most TV contributors on their thoughts of living here in Thailand.

Begs the question "in what language did the alien speak to you when he made you 'King of the World'"? How could you possibly understand him?

It's the same conundrum I have with Adam of the Old Testament, Moses of the burning bush fame, Mohammed and his visitations, and those of Joseph Smith of the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and his golden tablets.

In what language did the unearthly beings involved in all of these instances communicate?

Edited by allanos
typo
  • Like 1