Moderna vaccine will be available at private hospitals for 3,000 baht - but you'll still need to register

webfact

On 5/18/2021 at 2:02 PM, Banana7 said:

The results of sinovac all over the map. See here:

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-latin-america-55642648

Brazil says 50.4%, Indonesia says 65%, Turkey said 91.25%.

That clip says it's a BBC report dated 13th January! Events/experiences/medical surveys have moved on fellah.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

Speaking about Moderna, you should know something.

The french CEO of Moderna, Stéphane Bancel, gave an interview to french magazine (Journal du Dimanche) today.

He said : "We must give a third dose to population at risk, as  soon as the end of the summer".

Source : https://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/le-pdg-de-moderna-il-faut-vacciner-avec-une-3e-dose-toutes-les-personnes-a-risque-des-la-fin-de-lete-4046870

Nothing fundamentally new (CEO of Pfizer and J&J have said the same already).

But voilà, it's still an information.

13 hours ago, cclub75 said:

Speaking about Moderna, you should know something.

The french CEO of Moderna, Stéphane Bancel, gave an interview to french magazine (Journal du Dimanche) today.

He said : "We must give a third dose to population at risk, as  soon as the end of the summer".

Source : https://www.lejdd.fr/Societe/le-pdg-de-moderna-il-faut-vacciner-avec-une-3e-dose-toutes-les-personnes-a-risque-des-la-fin-de-lete-4046870

Nothing fundamentally new (CEO of Pfizer and J&J have said the same already).

But voilà, it's still an information.

All vaccines will need boosters.  All of them.  Sputnik included.

• Sad 1

On 5/22/2021 at 12:00 AM, bradiston said:

Hmm. You might want to chase that up. They have a new procedure. Not sure what happened to the old one!

This morning I received a reply to the email I sent them on Saturday  morning, we are both still registered & on their waiting list and all is in order. ????

4 hours ago, Jeffr2 said:

All vaccines will need boosters.  All of them.  Sputnik included.

It's very likely that boosters will be needed for coronaviruses, but the frequency is so far not determined. Maybe some vaccines in the pipeline will be more persistent than the mRNA vaccines. DM if you want to know more.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, placnx said:

It's very likely that boosters will be needed for coronaviruses, but the frequency is so far not determined. Maybe some vaccines in the pipeline will be more persistent than the mRNA vaccines. DM if you want to know more.

We just decided to go back to the US.  Jabs are the primary reason.  But also haven't been back in over a decade!  Time to visit some friends and family, and roll up our sleeves. LOL.

We'll get Pfizer perhaps the day we land, or the next day.  Hang out for 3 weeks, get the second one, then move on from there.  Probably down to the Caribbean for a bit.  Won't come back here until there is NO quarantine!

Thanks for your info, but I think we're OK for now.  Crazy times, eh???

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jeffr2 said:

We just decided to go back to the US.  Jabs are the primary reason.  But also haven't been back in over a decade!  Time to visit some friends and family, and roll up our sleeves. LOL.

We'll get Pfizer perhaps the day we land, or the next day.  Hang out for 3 weeks, get the second one, then move on from there.  Probably down to the Caribbean for a bit.  Won't come back here until there is NO quarantine!

Thanks for your info, but I think we're OK for now.  Crazy times, eh???

I hope that you stay engaged with the Covid issue in spite of escaping this mess.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, placnx said:

I hope that you stay engaged with the Covid issue in spite of escaping this mess.

I will!  I plan to social distance as much as possible.  and will mask up in large crowds!!!  This battle is far from over.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...