Pattaya: Time for the police to fine tourists for flouting mask rules, says Thai media

webfact

Back onto topic here......

A well know old place in the Buakhao area with six or seven guys sitting around all maskless in front, a foreign owned and run place.  Is this not flaunting current regulations?

1 hour ago, jacko45k said:

Back onto topic here......

A well know old place in the Buakhao area with six or seven guys sitting around all maskless in front, a foreign owned and run place.  Is this not flaunting current regulations?

What kind of place is it? Is it a coffee house, a bistro. Are they drinking and eating? Perhaps next time they will invite you to sit down.

20 minutes ago, EVENKEEL said:

What kind of place is it? Is it a coffee house, a bistro. Are they drinking and eating? Perhaps next time they will invite you to sit down.

Coffee houses and Bistros are not supposed to be open for in house....  you don't know that? I am not inclined to flaunt the current rules. 

2 minutes ago, jacko45k said:

Coffee houses and Bistros are not supposed to be open for in house....  you don't know that? I am not inclined to flaunt the current rules. 

My bad, you're dark red as opposed to red in Rayong where restaurants are open. 

• Like 1

On 5/9/2021 at 10:19 AM, Rimmer said:

Please stay on topic which is about:

Pattaya: Time for the police to fine tourists for flouting mask rules, says Thai media

This Thai media should take a trip up Nahklua.

I went for a walk along Nahklua road on Saturday and counted 13 Farangs without masks!!

And 73 Thais without masks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LongTimeLurker said:

This Thai media should take a trip up Nahklua.

I went for a walk along Nahklua road on Saturday and counted 13 Farangs without masks!!

And 73 Thais without masks.

Is that roughly in the right proportion population wise?

Thai idiots=Farang idiots.

Edited by Surelynot

1 minute ago, LongTimeLurker said:

For me the worst offence is not that they were not wearing masks, but that they were not wearing shirts!

Probably a good measure of IQ

no vest.....singlet........T-shirt.....polo shirt.........pressed shirt.......

• Haha 1