Thaksin's wrong! Pfizer jab is not registered in Thailand - FDA mention jail terms

webfact

12 hours ago, billd766 said:

Ask yourself who was in power when he was deposed and then who was in power when he was convicted.

Follow that up with who was in power when Yingluck was convicted. Strangely enough both were deposed under a military coup yet both "escaped" from Thailand.

Follow that up with what is happening to Thanathorn Juangroongruangkit, who was stripped of his right to be an MP and his political party was dissolved and who is in power at the moment.

Then think about the students who were jailed without bail and try to join the dots.

If he wasn't corrupt, he wouldn't have been kicked out.  Same with Yingluck.  Their criminal activities are well documented.  You seem to turn a blind eye to that.  I'm no fan of the military junta here.  But no fan of the Thaksin clan either.  Thailand deserves better.

• Sad 1

12 hours ago, Susco said:

The current lot started of with one of the biggest lie of all

"there will be no coup"

Of course they are not corrupt. Every one of the soldiers in the current cabinet has declared at least a few hundred million Baht, some over a billion if I'm not mistaken, and in my book declared means, what they are unable to hide.

Thai army must pay well, not?

They have a saying here in Thailand.  Thai wifes of policemen count money, wives of army men count bottles.  Corruption exists in both, but only the higher up in the army get to participate in corruption.  Ya gotta spend money to make money is a common saying here! LOL