Foreign husband sought after blood found at house of missing pregnant wife in northern Thailand

webfact

1 hour ago, expatjustice said:
1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

And breaking Thai law by trying to own Thai land using illegal proxies.

FYI there's nothing illegal about owning Thai land using a company in which you own the 49% of it, and the rest is owned by a Thai.... so long as the company actually does something and not just a shell company.

FYI, he was clearly referring to illegally established companies with illegal nominees, there's plenty illegal about that.             

5 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

191 (or 911) or 1155 plenty of choice for next time you spot a fugitive.  How long have you lived here but you don't know those numbers?

I never need to use it for many years. What's the diff between 191 and 1155?

47 minutes ago, Neeranam said:

Amazing, that says Ethiopians and Nepalese are Caucasians! 

There are many ethnicities in Nepal just like in USA.

The main ethnicity is Indo-Aryan because they migrated from India but the natives are not.

1 hour ago, BritManToo said:

As far as I know the US justice system assumes innocence until proven guilty.

If he made bail, that means no conviction and therefor he is still to be presumed innocent.

..... feel free to correct me.

I was locked up for over 72 hours before my lawyer posted bail and I went home. Then I went to court where the prosecution failed to show, charges were dismissed and I gained innocent status. So for the best part of about 8 days, I was guilty until found innocent. That was for a misdemeanor charge.

With a couple of felony charges, this guy's bail was probably quite high but he made it anyway. Unless he had a decent wedge handy, that's what bail bondsmen are for. Then the guy left the country so if he did use a bail bondsman, that's someone else after his hide. But considering he left at short notice and managed the whole ASQ and insurance malarkey for coming back to Thailand, he wasn't struggling financially. Maybe his fiscal fortitude something to do with the guns he was caught running.

Find yourself corrected on the actual machinations of the "innocence until proven guilty" spiel.

4 hours ago, Kaopad999 said:

He really sounds like a peace of <deleted>.
I hope they catch him soon. 

He looks like one, too. I was surprised to see he was from Longmont, CO. Have been there many times, I grew up in Fort Collins, CO just 30 mins from there. I know, I know, who cares...

20 minutes ago, EricTh said:
27 minutes ago, Liverpool Lou said:

191 (or 911) or 1155 plenty of choice for next time you spot a fugitive.  How long have you lived here but you don't know those numbers?

I never need to use it for many years. What's the diff between 191 and 1155?

I've never needed to use it in 26 years living here nor '999' in England for the 43 years I lived there but I know the numbers!

1155 is the Tourist Police number

• Like 1

1 hour ago, EricTh said:

There are many ethnicities in Nepal just like in USA.

The main ethnicity is Indo-Aryan because they migrated from India but the natives are not.

I'm glad the newspaper pointed out that he is not a Nepali caucasian. 

4 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

You do know that he's already been captured in Chiang Mai?

4 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

It was not mentioned in this thread. I was informed by a Thai friend who said he was captured in Hang Dong area of CM.

3 hours ago, dingdongrb said:

Where in this thread did it state the Hang Dong area?   .......waiting

Let’s see, firstly hope you didn’t wait too long, I felt 3 hours was enough. 

You initially said he was arrested in Chiang Mai.

The poster you informed of this admitted they had not read the thread and you then said it was not mentioned in the thread that he had been arrested. 

You are now trying to wriggle out of your error by saying no one mentioned the area of Chiang Mai, something you yourself did not mention when you first informed the poster he had been arrested. 

Edited by Bluespunk

18 minutes ago, Bluespunk said:

Let’s see, firstly hope you didn’t wait too long, I felt 3 hours was enough. 

You initially said he was arrested in Chiang Mai.

The poster you informed of this admitted they had not read the thread and you then said it was not mentioned in the thread that he had been arrested. 

You are now trying to wriggle out of your error by saying no one mentioned the area of Chiang Mai, something you yourself did not mention when you first informed the poster he had been arrested. 

Wow get off your high horse here.

It has been plastered over TV channels for hours now, including his sitting and talking with police.

So who really cares whether he was arrested in Hangdong, Maerim or outside big C. Absolutely irrelevant.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, couchpotato said:

Wow get off your high horse here.

It has been plastered over TV channels for hours now, including his sitting and talking with police.

So who really cares whether he was arrested in Hangdong, Maerim or outside big C. Absolutely irrelevant.

Talking of high horses and irrelevant…

Oh, and I never said I cared where this piece of filth was arrested and I was not debating that issue. 

He’s been caught and that’s all I need to know

Edited by Bluespunk
  • Haha 1

12 hours ago, KC 71 said:

"Err,...........................Just One Other Thing Sir............" ????

That bike he is on will be traced fairly easily, as it stands out.

Unless of course he just torches it.

Neeranam all you do is send "confused"  imoji to people

if you dont want to participate I suggest you go forth and multiply 

15 hours ago, Ventenio said:

LOS........come and enjoy your life.....

get married........raise a family........become one with the locals..

go F bat crazy and get yourself arrested on murder charges, and possibly killing the baby as well.....  

LOS.......where the falang go to lose the plot

Nothing to do with LOS and everything to do with a violent individual who is now going to start paying for his behavior.

15 hours ago, Eindhoven said:

Sadly you can see this kind of lawless behaviour in many who choose to settle here.

One has a lot of leeway here; but given enough rope they regularly hang themselves.

In "many" who settle here.? I don't know what circles you move in but the worst behaviour I have seen is a liking for drink and women. They always pay the bin for the former and frequently buy houses and cars for the latter. 

• Thanks 1

15 hours ago, from the home of CC said:

yes it is unbelievable that people backgrounds are not checked more thoroughly, anyone with criminal backgrounds should be barred from entry forever..

More to the point, he should not have had the ability to leave in the first place.

23 hours ago, mr_lob said:

So the public need to be on the lookout for a man with a green t-shirt and blurred face?

Righto

Report that bike if you see it; you can't miss it, the number is blurry.

9 hours ago, KC 71 said:

Neeranam all you do is send "confused"  imoji to people

if you dont want to participate I suggest you go forth and multiply 

A Rangers Supporter who wants an independent Scotland is likely to be confused. 

???? Hope the emoji doesn't offend. 

• Haha 2

13 hours ago, DBath said:

He looks like one, too. I was surprised to see he was from Longmont, CO. Have been there many times, I grew up in Fort Collins, CO just 30 mins from there. I know, I know, who cares...

You've said something so irrelevant the Thai Visa gang will be unable to sleep out of sheer delight until they can track you down and put you in the village stocks, where you will be pelted with rotten eggs and vegetables. Wouldn't wanna be you, buddy.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, aboctok said:

You've said something so irrelevant the Thai Visa gang will be unable to sleep out of sheer delight until they can track you down and put you in the village stocks, where you will be pelted with rotten eggs and vegetables. Wouldn't wanna be you, buddy.

So much for my vailed attempt at humility. Interestingly, another TV user contacted me and it turns out we both worked across the street from each other in the same Colorado town, though not at the same time. It turns out we had several other things in common though - and it’s still a very small world. 

• Like 1