On year on - Thailand to UK

Good luck.  Cornwall is a particularly lovely place to live and you seem to have purchased a nice old cottage to live in.

Personally, I want to remain living in Thailand and I live in hope that the Thai authorities will get their act together soon, before we suffer the same fate as other countries like Brazil and India.  Or indeed, go through what they had to go through initially in the UK.

Good spot, like the house.

You said it needs work but you might as well tell us what you paid for it? ,

it is an anonymous forum after all, you don't have to give exact location. It reminds me of the cobbles of Bronte Haworth in Yorkshire.

I enjoyed Looe in the South East and Perranporth in North Cornwall in years gone by.

As a young boy I was in Torpoint, South East Cornwall, as I was Royal Navy from school.

A great part of the UK to be in, good luck.

Edited by Scouse123

• 2 weeks later...
7 hours ago, daveAustin said:

Tidy place and good write up. I dunno, though, even in the early days Thailand may have looked good on the surface but it would have been rampant. You wouldn't know any different if you didn't test.

Yes, you would have known by looking at mortality and hospitalisations. They were not there, so neither were infections.

• 1 month later...

An interesting read and shows the benefit of planning ahead, something they dont understand here. I hope everything works out for you, Cornwall is a delightful county but a tad damp off season, where did you plum for?