Pit bulls wandering around Bang Saen like "street mafia" say Thai media

webfact

19 minutes ago, papa al said:

... illegal,

but i would ...

It is.....? I recall buying some that was being sold quite openly on Beach Rd, same shop with the coshes, knuckle-dusters and huge knives. 

Edited by jacko45k

1 minute ago, jacko45k said:

It is.....? I recall buying some that was being sold quite openly on Beach Rd, same shop with the coshes, knuckle-dusters and huge knives. 

You could call tourist popolice & ask.

Just now, snowgard said:

But this let you maybe go into a prison because pepper spray is a illegal weapon in thailand.

Mmmm....seriously maimed, disfigured or dead......or sometime in jail.......happy to take my chances.

I was attacked by some dogs while riding my bike in Bang Saen, where I lived about 10 years ago. Have the scars to prove it. I failed to note the breeds of dogs. Don't think there were any pit bulls. Plain old soi dogs can do damage too.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Emdog said:

I was attacked by some dogs while riding my bike in Bang Saen, where I lived about 10 years ago. Have the scars to prove it. I failed to note the breeds of dogs. Don't think there were any pit bulls. Plain old soi dogs can do damage too.

Never know what triggers them.... I pass many dogs near the house on my m/cycle, never pay me no mind. But saw them have a go at a Thai on foot....

• Like 1

Nothing will happen until a tourist, or their child, is maimed or killed, and it makes global news, 

Then the typical Thai smoke and mirrors and photo op's and BS press releases happen, declaring the issue has been resolved.  All the while, very little has changed.

• Like 1