Foreign residents WILL be included in COVID-19 vaccination program: CCSA

1 minute ago, Brierley said:

On this occasion, residence will be proven by visiting immigration and obtaining a residence certificate, in order to get this you'll need to show your Thai drivers license, if you don't have a Thai drivers license you'll need to get a residence certificate fist in order to get one. Next, you'll need to take your residence certificate to your embassy and get it stamped and approved, your embassy may ask to see your Thai drivers license in order to verify your identity. After that you can take your embassy certified, Immigration certificate of residence to the hospital where you will be asked to prove your identity by showing your Thai drivers license. Prior to be given the vaccine being administered you'll need to show your pink ID card and your yellow book, along with your Thai drivers license. Is that clear?

Hilarious. If I was to try to do that I would be stopped for entering a red zone several times for a start. By the time I have been to all these offices if I didn't have covid before I would most likely get it in this process.

I hope we don't need all that to get it done at a private hospital, although the nearest one of them is 75kms from where I live.

Thanks for nothing.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 5/7/2021 at 7:46 AM, kotsak said:

Funny, my bible sized file in the immigration is not proof enough that I've been living here for 10 years... Funny bar stuards..????

once you submit the bible, we will consider you for a chinese jab determined by a lotto

• Haha 2

On 5/7/2021 at 4:39 PM, Jeffr2 said:

I did the survey and then they replied that they can't supply jabs to us. A waste of time IMHO. Why do this?

Strange. I did the survey and received a confirmation................

10 minutes ago, VMKW said:

Strange. I did the survey and received a confirmation................

Dear Khun jeff

Because you have indicated in the Covid-19 Vaccine Interest Survey that you wanted to be notified whenever the vaccine is available at MedPark, we wanted you to be the first to know that MedPark's Covid-19 Vaccine, allocated by the Thai government for all Thais aged 18 and above, is now available for registration.

If you are a Thai citizen who is 18 years old or above, you can register and book your time slot using the link Medpark.hospital/Covid19VaccinePriority 

Please note that you can reschedule or cancel anytime by simply notifying us through this email or through our omni-channel contact center.

Unfortunately, the vaccine is not yet available for expats and foreigners at this time.

We will definitely keep you posted if there are any new options of vaccines available.

Thank you for trusting MedPark Hospital and please stay safe ????.

MedPark Team
  • Confused 1