Pattaya: Thai woman sought after she murders her husband and leaves his naked body in the bathroom

webfact

8pm.jpg

Picture: Sanook

Bang Lamung police who responded to an emergency call found a bloodbath at a two story Town Home during Tuesday night/Wednesday morning.

There was blood upstairs, down stairs, outside, on the walls, reported Sanook.

In the downstairs bathroom with as many as ten stab wounds to his chest, face and neck was 23 year old Burin, a shipping clerk at the port.

The wife Aranya is missing though she called her father to say that she had murdered her husband. 

The couple have a one and a half year old boy and a three month old daughter. Sanook did not report on their whereabouts at the time of the murder. 

They quoted a woman called Krissana, 34, as saying that a car had come to pick up the husband though he apparently didn't depart. 

Line messages on his phone indicated that he was in contact with another woman who had left an unread message to "sleep with your wife" after he had requested to go to her place. 

A man called Yot found the body. The house was locked from the outside and he had to break in. He thought Aranya might be in danger after he found the deceased but she was nowhere to be found. 

An aunt or uncle said that Aranya had admitted to her father that she had murdered Burin. 

Yot said the deceased had at least ten wounds. Neighbors had heard arguments earlier in the day then had heard Aranya crying. 

Bang Lamung police said it was clearly a case of jealousy that Burin had another woman or "gik". They said the couple had been married three years. 

They are hunting for her including checking at hospitals as she is believed to have been injured too. 

logo.thumb.jpg.58700f12f9218149b3e2f82126b72e4d.jpg
-- © Copyright Thai Visa News 2021-05-06

• Sad 4

31 minutes ago, SouthernMan3 said:

Or loving them. There are still good ones out there and many are tired of Thai mens' ways.

Sadly that means they have experience of one or more of them already and may well be damaged goods. 

Some education of young .females is lacking. 

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, KarenBravo said:

Oh dear......the "hang 'em high" brigade are still over on the American killing his Thai wife thread. Wonder how they'll react to this. Probably with hypocrisy.

Two different scenarios, this one sounds of a possible abusive husband who had a girlfriend outside the marriage, the other a foreigner who had been previously accused of attempted murder and possibly entered Thailand illegally via Cambodia.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

33 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

Are you implying that only males can partake of sexual intercourse with women before marriage? Are men damaged goods if they've enjoyed the fruit of the loins before marriage? If so I would suggest that 99% of the male population are damaged goods.????

Proud to be severely damaged ????

• Haha 1

52 minutes ago, Gandtee said:

Are you implying that only males can partake of sexual intercourse with women before marriage? Are men damaged goods if they've enjoyed the fruit of the loins before marriage? If so I would suggest that 99% of the male population are damaged goods.????

What silliness.... did not imply that, and your conclusions do not follow.

If anything I would suggest they do not end up in marriages when far too young.

• Like 2

so very sad for such young children. I can't feel sad for a couple of adults with no self control whom both committed selfish acts with no consideration for their kids unless this was honestly a case of self defence.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

6 hours ago, Barry343 said:

Two different scenarios, this one sounds of a possible abusive husband who had a girlfriend outside the marriage, the other a foreigner who had been previously accused of attempted murder and possibly entered Thailand illegally via Cambodia.

Same end result.

12 hours ago, Barry343 said:

Just make up your own story, everyone else will.

Err murder is was it says, sheesh.

• Like 2

20 hours ago, Barry343 said:

Two different scenarios, this one sounds of a possible abusive husband who had a girlfriend outside the marriage,

Nearly every Thai male has a 'gf outside the marriage', along with plenty of Thai women with 'bf outside the marriage'.

I've LTRs with 3 different Thai ladies, and they were all a bit stabby (the 1st one I was the bf outside her marriage, the 2nd had many bf outside our marriage), and all attacked at the flimsiest of reasons (real or imagined).

Just as likely she killed him in a rage over something trivial.

Edited by BritManToo

On 5/6/2021 at 2:07 PM, RichardColeman said:

Don't think there is a happy inbetween in having a good honest marriage and being happy living a life with a new woman every day. 

Mine is different......

Hang on a minute, I just need to ensure all knifes are safely locked away.

It takes a while to learn to cut a Thai stake with a butter knife, but you get really good at chewing. 

Edited by ExpatOilWorker