Replacing lost driving licences - paperwork required?

I lost my pink card and drivers licences (bike and car) possibly left in CW Immigration at my application beginning March for 1 yr extension (marriage). Never noticed until the other day but wife says they asked to see my Yellow Book and the two licences plus pink card were in the same wallet. Now they are not and as the plastic wallet has a flap "poppered" down and lives in my bum-bag with other vital docs it is unlikely to have been lost any other time as ordinarily never uses it.

CW of course are immensely helpful - not - so would need to go in there.

Decided to perhaps abandon cards and get new - had to visit amphur twice and of course spent the whole day after first getting free paper from police for each card but after frustrating day got replacement pink card. They are anal about paper!

So today went to Nong Chok DLT office where I first got 2 year and later 5 year licences armed with - nothing really, Not until we rocked up and got told we needed my (new) pink card did I notice I had left it at home on the scanner.

Back home to get pink card, also make copies from the scans, 28km each way - now we'll have driven over 100km for this exercise except - not good enough. We need a certificate of residence from Chang Wattana - another almost 100km round trip except it is down the length of the dreaded Ramintra with Prayut's pet railway building in progress so good for a couple of hours each way at least. Given the time we gave up.

Now are they just stupid, or awkward? I got scans of the lost licences, (ignoring the fact that my photo is on them) and they got all those details on the computer, I got a pink card - same i.d number on licences, I got a house book, 90 day reports, etc, I just 5 weeks ago got my annual extension of stay based on marriage, I got passport, I got colour copies of everything, I got a police paper about the loss - so WHY do the purblind fools want me to drive another 100km and waste another day just to get a piece of paper? The system is sick!

So - before going back to Nong Chock once more (next week sometime) is there anything else these people are going to ask for?

Wondering if they will demand a medical certificate, pregnancy test, drug test, mental competence test, any other useless piece of paper. Because like 99% of the paper they ask for - it is all pointless. The police issued their report free, only asked to see Yellow Book and Passport, no doubt the residency report will be issued with no checks either so, like Yellow Book was issued before and pink card - no one checks the truth of anything. I could have said I was living on top of the Victory Monument and they wouldn't check. And the first licences were issued with no residence paper unless this is a new addition to the "let's waste resources paper trail" or the longstanding "it's fun to see a fat farang go red in the face and (presumably) swear at us in his own language which we (mostly) don't understand! Got so say I did lose my rag at them - why not list requirements the first time if they are too stupid to cross-check photos and passport with details on computer from 2 years previously.

Going to CW to ask if they have the missing cards first, only then ask for a residency certificate if not. While we are in the vicinity will call in at Popular Road 'cos they NEVER post back the 90 day receipt!

Signed Steaming of Khlong Sam Wa!