Are American Foreign Residents Totally Powerless?

DogNo1

On 5/21/2021 at 11:32 AM, thaibeachlovers said:

IMO the taxpayers are not going to accept vaccinating the entire planet at their expense, so forget about that.

But if such countries had oil, then I am sure arrangements could be made.  ????  

• Haha 1

On 5/7/2021 at 4:25 AM, DogNo1 said:

Can anybody get behind this and join a petition to the US Embassy or even the Pacific Command in Hawaii?  The time for inaction is past.  We must save ourselves!

Can't we just sign a petition and have the USA dispatch the United States Hospital Ship to Thailand.  It could make port visits in ports around Thailand.  Maybe could even offer some shore excursion packages along with your vaccine. 

image.png.920f1f06126df89fdfbc76549d4ae6ee.png

Whether the US could ship to Thailand any of the millions of excess doses of vaccines in America that my tax dollars paid for depends on the ability of the president and his staff to find Thailand on the map.  That may require a lot of briefing and consultation about whether tax payers overseas are really more entitled to vaccines that they paid for than other country nationals in need.   

I have faithfully and scrupulously paid tax on all of my earnings whether US or Foreign.   If we don’t get vaccine assistance here, next year I will think about whether I really need to report my foreign pension or not.

1 minute ago, thaibeachlovers said:

It would if China or Russia owned the oil.

They put sanctions on Russia so they had a smaller market to sell to.  When covid is finished, I would not be surprised to see something similar against China.  

• Like 1